Got My New Ninebot Elite+ PTR

Bohrstein

I've had the Ninebot mini Street, now I got the Elite+ PTR in black and I'm loving it. Not only is it a little faster than the smaller brother, also the balancing is much better.

The only thing I don't like are the noisy motors.

nbe1.jpg

nbe2.jpg

nbe3.jpg

nbe4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/6/2017 at 5:45 AM, Bohrstein said:

I've had the Ninebot mini Street, now I got the Elite+ PTR in black and I'm loving it. Not only is it a little faster than the smaller brother, also the balancing is much better.

nbe1.jpg

nbe2.jpg

nbe3.jpg

nbe4.jpg

I know this is an old post, but I just bought a PTR E+, and I can’t find that “handlebar bag” in black.  Where’d you get yours???

On 4/6/2017 at 5:45 AM, Bohrstein said:

nbe1.jpg

nbe2.jpg

nbe3.jpg

nbe4.jpg

I know this post is old, but I just bought a PTR Elite+ in black but I can’t find that cargo bag in black.  Where’d you get yours???

12 hours ago, Dirty Cash said:

I know this is an old post, but I just bought a PTR E+, and I can’t find that “handlebar bag” in black.  Where’d you get yours???

I know this post is old, but I just bought a PTR Elite+ in black but I can’t find that cargo bag in black.  Where’d you get yours???

Not the same bag, but there is this smaller black one.

http://www.ninebotus.com/ninebot-elite-ptr-personal-cargo-bag/

22 minutes ago, Dirty Cash said:

Thanks for replying!

Eventually, if I can’t find the hard shell one like yours in black, or I can’t retrofit the Segway bag, I may have to resort to the linked bag.

It was not my bag.  The poster said though that he bought his PTR fom Ninebot Germany, so look at European sources for the black hard-case. 

Archived