ninebot e+ or inmotion v8?

V8 Max Speed = 30kph

Ninebot One E+ Max Speed = 24kph

Ninebot Elite PTR E+ Max Speed = 22kph

There's really no comparison IMHO.

The V8 was created a whole generation after, is faster, lighter, and longer range, including built-in trolley handle, most powerful headlight of all EUC manufacturers, and wheel disengage handle button, all things the Ninebot One E+ does not offer.

thank You all. im verry happy with the answers ;) as I was expecting the V8 will be the choice then. Ive seen lots of videos from some of people here riding v8 and it seems to be amazing. Desighn is also cool :) but obviously performance is the most important. I do not concider gotway as it may be the best but looks crap for me ;) It has to be the best of the both worlds.

15 hours ago, KINGKONGSONG said:

this may be a silly question please accept my apology in advance, but how does the V8 compare to the KS16s? I am finding the KS16s is not fast enough for my desires.

Then you should go for a 18er wheel.

The KS16S is faster than the V8, and has a lot more range.

The V8 may be more agile (less weight), has higher pedals and a better App, but I still prefer the KS16S because of the range (and the maxspeed, but I don't dare to say that :-) ).

However, my opinion about the question of the first poster: In no way can the Ninebot E+ be compared with the Inmotion V8.  The V8 is better in every single aspect.

I have ninebot one e+ since a year and half. I also tried Inmotion v8 once. I think Inmotion v8 is faster, more powerful and has more range. It also has a nice trolley handle and a front light. It's definitely better than ninebot. More expensive though...

Archived