• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Vik's said:

@ozzy Nope. I've upgraded to 1.3.1 and don't regret that. Even those who stay at 1.1.7 says that it's not the safest firmware. A little bit faster acceleration and less beeping but more chances to overpower the unit and faceplant... Assistant mode not working properly for many is one of the things I read about - wheels spinning when lifting the Ninebot up etc.

I've now installed 1.4.0 on one of my miniPro's but didn't measure anything vs. 1.3.1. Just done a couple of km and have to say it seems that 1.4.0 is nicely done and doesn't beep at me before I feel tiltback at 19kmh.

19km/h before beeping begins?  This is interesting because mine beeps and tilts back at 17.4km/h.

23 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i also hear some static noise 

is this normal?

Perfectly normal. It's just the way the electrical motors works (not only ninebots, but cars as well). It will be almost inaudible once you get out on the streets.

2 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Perfectly normal. It's just the way the electrical motors works (not only ninebots, but cars as well). It will be almost inaudible once you get out on the streets.

Thanks alot Vik you are a life safer! me and my daughter keep practising all day in the home :)Cant wait to go out

50 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

19km/h before beeping begins?  This is interesting because mine beeps and tilts back at 17.4km/h.

Yes. Getting stable speed of 19kmh from 100% to 80% and then it goes down to 18,5kmh.

Just now, ozzy said:

Thanks alot Vik!You are a life safer, me and my daughter keep practicing all day in the home :)Cant wait to go out

You're welcome! Wish you and your daughter many miles and fun with miniPro!

On 10.04.2017 at 10:41 PM, Vik's said:

You're welcome! Wish you and your daughter many miles and fun with miniPro!

Vik sorry to disturb you:One of my fenders is rattling.I think the glue is not sticking anymore.Can i remove the fender without removing the wheel?

@ozzy i send you a picture (with urban forum) for dismount mudguard/fenders

i cant post here because i dont have more space for send picture or document, i used all my storage here in attached files

cordially

7 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

@ozzy i send you a picture (with urban forum) for dismount mudguard/fenders

i cant post here because i dont have more space for send picture or document, i used all my storage here in attached files

cordially

ok waiting for that

no , it's only the small (i m sure) ones with red circle not the 4 bigs it's for the wheel  

8 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i see ,so only 4 of the small screws are enough? or need to loosen the bigger ones too?

1 minute ago, jojo33 said:

no , it's only the small (i m sure) ones with red circle not the 4 bigs it's for the wheel  

Dont get me wrong but have you ever removed your fender by removing these small ones only?Because i asked this on russian forum and they told me i need to remove all 8 screws.

Just now, jojo33 said:

:) i'm doing it now but i think they are right it's more complcated , sorry

No problem mate we are all learning :) They say its not necessary to remove the wheel, just loose the bigger one and let the wheel move a little.Btw I wonder can you check if they put loctite on the screws or not ? I searched the forum and some guy telling  they put loctite on the screws. 

1 hour ago, ozzy said:

Vik sorry to disturb you:One of my fenders is rattling.I think the glue is not sticking anymore.Can i remove the fender without removing the wheel?

Never seen/heard of that on my minipro. But it would be just a sake of undoing the screws that holds the fender in place and cushion the L-shaped holders with some doublesided-tape

P.S. Your first link on 4pda.ru is pointing to your own youtube-channel ;)

41 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i see ,so only 4 of the small screws are enough? or need to loosen the bigger ones too?

Seems that only those smaller screws needs to be undone (bigger ones are holding the Wheel/motor). After that you can wiggle the holders around just enough to set some tape under them.

3 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Never seen/heard of that on my minipro. But it would be just a sake of undoing the screws that holds the fender in place and cushion the L-shaped holders with some doublesided-tape

P.S. Your first link on 4pda.ru is pointing to your own youtube-channel ;)

Seems that only those smaller screws needs to be undone (bigger ones are holding the Wheel/motor). After that you can wiggle the holders around just enough to set some tape under them.

yea i will try to remove the smaller ones first .Do you think doing this voids warranty? 

2 minutes ago, ozzy said:

the other big ones?

Would be more sceptical to those. They are holding the motors and could interfere with the wheel alignment if tampered with...

Don't think they needs to be unscrewed anyway.

Archived