ozzy

Will buy xiaomi ninebot

103 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 10.04.2017 at 4:02 PM, Vik's said:

Yep. That's right. @ozzy did the right thing to order from them.

I think i succesfully downgrade to 1.1.7 ?

 

Edited by ozzy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ozzy great, ;) (You are not very patient....:D)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

@ozzy great, ;) (You are not very patient....:D)

thanks :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vik's said:

@ozzy Nope. I've upgraded to 1.3.1 and don't regret that. Even those who stay at 1.1.7 says that it's not the safest firmware. A little bit faster acceleration and less beeping but more chances to overpower the unit and faceplant... Assistant mode not working properly for many is one of the things I read about - wheels spinning when lifting the Ninebot up etc.

I've now installed 1.4.0 on one of my miniPro's but didn't measure anything vs. 1.3.1. Just done a couple of km and have to say it seems that 1.4.0 is nicely done and doesn't beep at me before I feel tiltback at 19kmh.

19km/h before beeping begins?  This is interesting because mine beeps and tilts back at 17.4km/h.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i also hear some static noise 

 is this normal?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i also hear some static noise 

 is this normal?

Perfectly normal. It's just the way the electrical motors works (not only ninebots, but cars as well). It will be almost inaudible once you get out on the streets.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Perfectly normal. It's just the way the electrical motors works (not only ninebots, but cars as well). It will be almost inaudible once you get out on the streets.

Thanks alot Vik you are a life safer! me and my daughter keep practising all day in the home :)Cant wait to go out

Edited by ozzy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

19km/h before beeping begins?  This is interesting because mine beeps and tilts back at 17.4km/h.

Yes. Getting stable speed of 19kmh from 100% to 80% and then it goes down to 18,5kmh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ozzy said:

Thanks alot Vik!You are a life safer, me and my daughter keep practicing all day in the home :)Cant wait to go out

You're welcome! Wish you and your daughter many miles and fun with miniPro!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been riding my EUC more and now my daughter thinks the minipro is hers! I'm gonna have to ride it around tonight :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10.04.2017 at 10:41 PM, Vik's said:

You're welcome! Wish you and your daughter many miles and fun with miniPro!

Vik sorry to disturb you:One of my fenders is rattling.I think the glue is not sticking anymore.Can i remove the fender without removing the wheel?

Edited by ozzy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ozzy i send you a picture (with urban forum) for dismount mudguard/fenders

i cant post here because i dont have more space for send picture or document, i used all my storage here in attached files

cordially

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

@ozzy i send you a picture (with urban forum) for dismount mudguard/fenders

i cant post here because i dont have more space for send picture or document, i used all my storage here in attached files

cordially

ok waiting for that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ozzy said:

ok waiting for that

it's sent (private message on urban360 forum)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

it's sent (private message on urban360 forum)

i see ,so only 4 of the small screws are enough? or need to loosen the bigger ones too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no , it's only the small (i m sure) ones with red circle not the 4 bigs it's for the wheel  

8 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i see ,so only 4 of the small screws are enough? or need to loosen the bigger ones too?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jojo33 said:

no , it's only the small (i m sure) ones with red circle not the 4 bigs it's for the wheel  

 

Dont get me wrong but have you ever removed your fender by removing these small ones only?Because i asked this on russian forum and they told me i need to remove all 8 screws.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:) i'm doing it now but i think they are right it's more complcated , sorry

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jojo33 said:

:) i'm doing it now but i think they are right it's more complcated , sorry

No problem mate we are all learning :) They say its not necessary to remove the wheel, just loose the bigger one and let the wheel move a little.Btw I wonder can you check if they put loctite on the screws or not ? I searched the forum and some guy telling  they put loctite on the screws. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ozzyi send you by urbanforum teh original tutorial in pictures (for custom fenders) include parts were they use loctite/glu step 6

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ozzy said:

Vik sorry to disturb you:One of my fenders is rattling.I think the glue is not sticking anymore.Can i remove the fender without removing the wheel?

Never seen/heard of that on my minipro. But it would be just a sake of undoing the screws that holds the fender in place and cushion the L-shaped holders with some doublesided-tape

P.S. Your first link on 4pda.ru is pointing to your own youtube-channel ;)

 

41 minutes ago, ozzy said:

i see ,so only 4 of the small screws are enough? or need to loosen the bigger ones too?

Seems that only those smaller screws needs to be undone (bigger ones are holding the Wheel/motor). After that you can wiggle the holders around just enough to set some tape under them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Never seen/heard of that on my minipro. But it would be just a sake of undoing the screws that holds the fender in place and cushion the L-shaped holders with some doublesided-tape

P.S. Your first link on 4pda.ru is pointing to your own youtube-channel ;)

 

Seems that only those smaller screws needs to be undone (bigger ones are holding the Wheel/motor). After that you can wiggle the holders around just enough to set some tape under them.

yea i will try to remove the smaller ones first .Do you think doing this voids warranty? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ozzy said:

yea i will try to remove the smaller ones first .Do you think doing this voids warranty? 

Not fender screws, no. Don't think so.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vik's said:

Not fender screws, no. Don't think so.

the other big ones?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ozzy said:

the other big ones?

Would be more sceptical to those. They are holding the motors and could interfere with the wheel alignment if tampered with...

Don't think they needs to be unscrewed anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now