2 hours ago, Vik's said:

Connect to your minipro through the app and look at the battery information.

This is not possible on Ninebot one E+ right?  I wish the android app would give that information.:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, steve454 said:

This is not possible on Ninebot one E+ right?  I wish the android app would give that information.:(

That's because E+ (and C+/P) BMS doesn't communicate with the controller... I think A1 and S2 got that feature.

10 hours ago, ozzy said:

i didnt mean to offend him just showing what i see, anyways Vik so i think all the fake ones have strange serial number will be the main point.

None taken. We are here to discuss things and I'm by no means sit with a non-discussable knowledge here :) I can be wrong sometimes and will be the first one to admit it.

best is to post a link where You buying it from. And always there is a way to ask a seller for specyfication. Dont worry about a color. Both are easy to clean and white seems to be nicer ;) I got bored from having a white one so i have change a color couple of times already. Now I have blue carbon wrap all over and I like it as much I like a white one. The oryginal xiaomi mini You can buy for arround 450$

On 08.04.2017 at 2:53 PM, Wojciech Plocharski said:

OMG.... 1000$ dont know what to say... tooooo much my friend! but defo You will love it!

yea i know .thanks to  high taxes in my country

4 minutes ago, Wojciech Plocharski said:

so if You buy for example from china the tax is high?

i couldnt find a dealer sending from china to Turkey in aliexpress.gearbest and banggood dont send too.

On ‎08‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 0:13 AM, ozzy said:

here is the store:

https://www.segway.com.tr

i paid $1000 

The site seems legit. And looks like Roboto Teknoloji San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. is distributor to Ninebot/Segway products.

The price is quite normal (lower by now than it was last year). That's the price we pay with all the taxes and shipping to have full local warranty etc.

Just now, Vik's said:

The site seems legit. And looks like Roboto Teknoloji San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. is distributor to Ninebot/Segway products.

The price is quite normal (lower by now than it was last year). That's the price we pay with all the taxes and shipping to have full local warranty etc.

yea bought directly from them 

2 minutes ago, Vik's said:

btw should i also buy kickstand https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Aluminum-Alloy-Electric-Scooter-Kickstand-For-Ninebot-Mini-Xiaomi-Balance-Car-Parking-Stand-Bracket/32771622414.html#

8 hours ago, Wojciech Plocharski said:

did You try aliexpress? they send all over the world....

bdw kick stand is ok to have :)

Not to every country, actually. Some carriers just doesn't ship bigger electic stuff to some countries. Suppose it's because of li-ion high capacity batteries...

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

Not to every country, actually. Some carriers just doesn't ship bigger electic stuff to some countries. Suppose it's because of li-ion high capacity batteries...

Vik i just got my mini pro after installing the handle i realized there is a gap when i move it to right side is this normal :

12 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Vik i just got my mini pro after installing the handle i realized there is a gap when i move it to right side is this normal :

Just to tighten those screws under the quick release lever. They should be a little loose but not too much. ;)

Congratulations BTW! Enjoy your new ride!

On 10.04.2017 at 1:50 PM, Vik's said:

Just to tighten those screws under the quick release lever. They should be a little loose but not too much. ;)

Congratulations BTW! Enjoy your new ride!

thanks yea tightening the screws did the job also here are the informations i see firmware 1.2.2 can i just downgrafe to 1.1.7 for the speed limit?

IMG_0592.PNG

2 minutes ago, ozzy said:

... informations i see firmware

Good! Mine looked the same when I bought them. Were on fw.1.2.2 too. Upgraded to 1.3.1 after a few miles. 1.2.2 is not bad so you can safely ride with it until you're ready to try the newest 1.4.0

31 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Good! Mine looked the same when I bought them. Were on fw.1.2.2 too. Upgraded to 1.3.1 after a few miles. 1.2.2 is not bad so you can safely ride with it until you're ready to try the newest 1.4.0

i see on this topic people downgrade from 1.28 to 1.1.7.Have you tried this? 

@ozzy Nope. I've upgraded to 1.3.1 and don't regret that. Even those who stay at 1.1.7 says that it's not the safest firmware. A little bit faster acceleration and less beeping but more chances to overpower the unit and faceplant... Assistant mode not working properly for many is one of the things I read about - wheels spinning when lifting the Ninebot up etc.

I've now installed 1.4.0 on one of my miniPro's but didn't measure anything vs. 1.3.1. Just done a couple of km and have to say it seems that 1.4.0 is nicely done and doesn't beep at me before I feel tiltback at 19kmh.

13 hours ago, Vik's said:

Roboto is the only legit ninebot & segway distributor in Turkey. 

Archived