Henrik Olsen

First EUC vlog? Feedback wanted?

7 posts in this topic

Looks like it's not just us North Americans who like iconic Captain America and Ironman vinyl customizations!  :innocent1: @thefork.

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Looks like it's not just us North Americans who like iconic Captain America and Ironman vinyl customizations!  :innocent1: @thefork.

Why, you seem to be right, there. I guess I'm just boring.

Nice video @Henrik Olsen!

Posted (edited)

Nice video.

Any specific reason why this is private? Are you unsure about the vlog format? Worried about being too old/not cool enough?:P Just do what you intuitively want to do, that usually communicates best what you want to achieve. Make it public, make some more vlogs, and see how it goes/you feel about it.

Personally, I'd like to have "longer" EUC shots instead of the quick cuts, but maybe that's due to the format and supposed to be that way.

Nice slomo "wtf is this" shot.

Depending on how much source video you have and how you want your video to be, a bit more "geographic structure" would be nice (hard to explain, I guess I just want more and longer EUC shots giving an impression of the location/sense of progression).

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Good job, Henrik!

For me, where I live, your location was quite exotic, and that is a great plus for your video(s).  

Here's an attempted constructive comment:  As most people driven to watch your videos are interested in EUC's, I think each video should make at least a small notice of which wheels you are riding.  Simply tell us what wheels you are riding today. 

I think your vlog will turn out quite nice!  Also, I have enjoyed your other videos, particularly the review of KS16.  Nice job overall!

Great feedback :) 

No I'm not afraid to stand in front of the camera, look old and all the stuff. I will make it public soon. 

I agree with longer shots in some scenes and do a short intro of the wheels to non wheelers. It all helps to create awareness about about our passion. 

I like your videos, Henrik, nice work.