First EUC vlog? Feedback wanted?

Henrik Olsen

Hi Guys

This is the pilot episode of what could be the first EUC vlog. We have not made it public on my channel as I wanted to show to you first.  We often hang out in different locations and interact with the community. We have a ton of fun and there are plenty of stories to be told.

We will appreciate feedback and comments on the format, sound, video pace, storytelling etc

Nice video.

Any specific reason why this is private? Are you unsure about the vlog format? Worried about being too old/not cool enough?:P Just do what you intuitively want to do, that usually communicates best what you want to achieve. Make it public, make some more vlogs, and see how it goes/you feel about it.

Personally, I'd like to have "longer" EUC shots instead of the quick cuts, but maybe that's due to the format and supposed to be that way.

Nice slomo "wtf is this" shot.

Depending on how much source video you have and how you want your video to be, a bit more "geographic structure" would be nice (hard to explain, I guess I just want more and longer EUC shots giving an impression of the location/sense of progression).

Good job, Henrik!

For me, where I live, your location was quite exotic, and that is a great plus for your video(s).  

Here's an attempted constructive comment:  As most people driven to watch your videos are interested in EUC's, I think each video should make at least a small notice of which wheels you are riding.  Simply tell us what wheels you are riding today. 

I think your vlog will turn out quite nice!  Also, I have enjoyed your other videos, particularly the review of KS16.  Nice job overall!

Great feedback :) 

No I'm not afraid to stand in front of the camera, look old and all the stuff. I will make it public soon. 

I agree with longer shots in some scenes and do a short intro of the wheels to non wheelers. It all helps to create awareness about about our passion. 

Archived