da_toni

Deep experience with GT16

31 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, da_toni said:

First riding experience in the lunch break:

:thumbup:

the Rockwheel App from the apple App Store works fine. Speedlimit, rocker speed, 1st, 2nd 3rd alarm easily adjustable. Bluetooth connectivity easily connected, and after switching of and closing the app and switching back on both it automatically reconnects. 👍🏼

Third Party App DarknessBot works fine too! (Even on Apple Watch)

The wheel is very smooth to ride. Crispy noise is a little bit louder than the Kingsong KS18. (Sounds the same at like the other GT16 which has been already sound recorded and posted in the VIDEO THREAD)

I comfortably rode ~36km/h but it would run even faster. (About 56km/h lift off Speed)

first impression :clap3::dribble:

Sweet I was thinking of getting this as my 1st wheel. I will be following this thread to see if you may run into any problems but congrats on your new GT16 :dribble:

So after riding 23km on road/off-road also in the woods (i shocked a few walkers/runners :roflmao:) I can give a short conclusion:

Man, is this thing fast and agile! :D The "Raptor" (or one of the raptors) of EUC's I am pretty amazed. 38km/h max Speed (I set it in the app) is for me fast enough. Faster would be surely possible but I don't want to try that out.

Where did you buy? :)
I can't find any store in EU with 84V version..

3 hours ago, anims said:

Where did you buy? :)
I can't find any store in EU with 84V version..

Check on first page, the first post of this thread. ;)