Are Single wheel Scootters goo dor use ?

Ryan stev

So I was just surfing on web for best hoverboard and came across this content [affiliate links blog link removed by forum moderator]. In post the editor has mentioned a segway one s1 which is a cool board but its single wheel,So Is that safe and fun to ride ? any regular user of single wheel scooter? I am new and want to buy a hoverboard and like that one with single wheel so Please help.

1 hour ago, Ryan stev said:

So I was just surfing on web for best hoverboard and came across this content [affiliate links blog link removed by forum moderator]. In post the editor has mentioned a segway one s1 which is a cool board but its single wheel,So Is that safe and fun to ride ? any regular user of single wheel scooter? I am new and want to buy a hoverboard and like that one with single wheel so Please help.

This whole forum is mainly for eucs ("single wheel scooter" better known as "electric unicycle"). You will find a wealth of information by just browsing all the posts yourself.

19 hours ago, Ryan stev said:

So Is that safe and fun to ride ? any regular user of single wheel scooter?

Not that safe, but fun to ride.  After you learn to ride it, it's fairly safe but don't go too fast.  I would say the one wheel is safer than a hoverboard though.  A Ninebot is good quality.  I recommend watching some You Tube videos to see what is possible.

4 hours ago, steve454 said:

Wait a minute, in the title it says goo dor.  What does that mean?

...good for use?

On 2.4.2017 at 6:47 AM, Ryan stev said:

So Is that safe and fun to ride ?

It depends on what you mean by "safe", but yes, I think they are safe - and they are fun. EUCs (electric unicycles) are however not fool proof, i.e. they might be used in unsafe ways. As with cars, motorbikes, bicycles, roller blades etc: You decide how safe it is to ride them by how you ride them. And unforeseen accidents might happen, so wear protection (helmet, wrist guards, knee & elbow pads). And have fun. Lots of fun! :D

Archived