Pulled up to a Red Lotus Elise

J.T.

I was riding along the sidewalk and a bright red Lotus Elise drives by me (like the one attached), stops at a right-turn stoplight up ahead, but doesn't turn even tho there are no other cars around.  I felt it was a bit odd, but didn't really think too much of it.  I caught up to it, and as I pass by, turning right along it on the sidewalk, the guys yells out the window "Yo, wanna trade?"  I thought that was probably the best, funniest, and most amusing remark I've heard in the ~2 years I've been riding. Just wanted to share.

redelise.jpg

=D It took me a few seconds to register what he said. He probably took my non response as a no, and proceeded to blow by me. But yes, I totally would have. Think of all the wheels I could have bought from @Jason McNeil after selling the car!

5 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Haven't owned a car in 5 years. KS18 is my mainstay for getting about, & for those rare occasions of being caught out in the rain, or too inebriated to ride (not all that rare!), UBER  is like $2. 

@Jason McNeil.  I hear you.  I'm really liking my KS18.  Now if I want to go down to the beach, I just get on it and go.  And if it isn't too windy, I've started riding it to work as well (lately, the winds have been 25mph at times and I don't feel like fighting the wind while having to worry about traffic as well.).

I'll second you on the Uber.  The KS18 is just 'light' enough to be able to pick it up and put it in the back of an Uber vehicle.

Allen

Archived