Facebook login not working

I use FB login, and just tried to get into the forum using that login option. Keeps giving an error, though, and I'm using my phone which was already logged in. I don't know if the regular log in method is working or not though.

Back in February I contacted Invision (forum solution provider) regarding the following message I got on Facebook. Invision assured me that all is compatible with the new Graph API. However it is now obvious this isn't the case as it started acting up exactly on the date described in the Facebook warning message. Other forum members have contacted me privately about this also. I'm contacting Invision support again about this to get it resolved asap.

Version Deprecation

Electric Unicycle Community currently has access to Graph API v2.2 which will reach the end of its 2-year lifetime on 27 March, 2017. To ensure a smooth transition, please migrate all calls to Graph API v2.3 or higher.

To check if your app will be affected by this upgrade you can use the Version Upgrade Tool. This will show you which calls, if any, are affected by this change as well as any replacement calls in newer versions. If you do not see any calls, your app may not be affected by this change.

Archived