GotWay Msuper App Problems

Hey!

From Norway and just bought the 1st versjon of the gotway msuper. I bought it used on a Norwegian used sells site. The guy that owned it before me had the app working perfectly. When I got home I tried connecting my gotway to an iOS app I found on App Store but nothing really worked. So my question is if I can now use the new gotway 2.0 app on App Store for my 1st generation gotway msuper? What is the motorcode for the unicycle and is it anything I need to do because I leave in Norway? 

Thx :)

19 hours ago, Peder Svellet said:

Hey!

From Norway and just bought the 1st versjon of the gotway msuper. I bought it used on a Norwegian used sells site. The guy that owned it before me had the app working perfectly. When I got home I tried connecting my gotway to an iOS app I found on App Store but nothing really worked. So my question is if I can now use the new gotway 2.0 app on App Store for my 1st generation gotway msuper? What is the motorcode for the unicycle and is it anything I need to do because I leave in Norway? 

Thx :)

What do you mean with GW MSuper 1st Version???

Do you mean Msuper V2 or even V1??? This wheel has Bluetooth Version 2 and not BLE...

So it does not work with any new app and not even with an old app on iphone! As it's Bluetooth Version is just not compatible to the new apps......

The motor code is printed on the motor/tire rim, you have to look. It's not the wheel's serial number. It should be 2 letters and 9 digits, like GW123456789.

But if you really have the msuper V1 that seems to be moot if the app won't work with it.

Really appreciate all the help :) 

I'm 100% now that it's the v2 version. 

I checked the rim and it said MS QJ150508170

This must be the motorcode.

So I went to the new app and it said under that I should just use the numbers and not the letter so i typed in, 150508170, but all it said was errorl. 

Please help, hehe

21 minutes ago, Peder Svellet said:

Really appreciate all the help :) 

I'm 100% now that it's the v2 version. 

I checked the rim and it said MS QJ150508170

This must be the motorcode.

So I went to the new app and it said under that I should just use the numbers and not the letter so i typed in, 150508170, but all it said was errorl. 

Please help, hehe

AFAIK, MSuper V2 does not support iPhone or other newer apps at all.

5 minutes ago, Peder Svellet said:

Does it support any other app then? And if you have a link to it that would be perfect!

Thx

There are some old Gotway apps in the Downloads-section, but they're Android-only (I think):  http://forum.electricunicycle.org/files/

Also, I made Wheelemetrics back in 2015 specifically for the older generation Gotways (and later on it was fixed to work with older gen King Songs) too, but it's also Android-only. There's a link to a pre-built version in the forum downloads too, source code is available at  https://github.com/esaj/Wheelemetrics

Archived