Kingsong 16S (USA) preorder, no credit card needed

I live in the midwest (in Missouri) and until I traveled overseas, I have never seen an EUC.  Overseas they cruise around on them all over the place.  I decided to get one and fell in love with it.  In order to promote the hobby I decided to build a website and start selling them in the USA.  I also plan put out youtube vids and do meet ups.  The more dealer presence we have in the USA the more chances for the hobby to grow.  

Preorder 16S or 14D:  

• I just received confirmation that my shipment has shipped from Kingsong.  The order will be received within 4 weeks (freight shipping) and I will ship all preorders the day after I receive it.  
  • If you would like to preorder please go to the website and send me a message there via the Contact page (bottom of page) or PM me here.  I just need your name and email.  I will keep you updated on my shipping status. 

Email:  juicedwheels@gmail.com

I sincerely appreciate any support.

Thanks!

Todd

Great to see another KS seller in US, but Jason is so beloved you'll have a tough time getting customers!  I went to college at WashU, so I've been around StL too.  There's a pretty big circus community in St. Louis so you might be able to convert some mechanical unicyclists.

1 hour ago, codersarepeople said:

Just browsed your site a bit.  A few observations:

1) Wow the KS16S? @ the same price as the KS16 on ewheels? How'd you manage that?

2) The pictures for the KS14D are actually pictures of the KS14C; you might want to fix that!

Ks16s sells for the same price as the normal, old Ks16 with same batterie watthours....

We have that in europe also, sometimes even a 100 bucks less as pre-order special....more interesting for me is that these are the first photos i saw from the S model in black :-) and not silver....

Coders, thanks for letting me know about the pics and also the circus community.  I will get some new pics and get that updated for the 14D.

Super excited about promoting the wheels in the USA!  Sounds like it will be tough start at the beginning but hopefully I can build a positive reputation also.

Take care and happy riding!

Todd

• 3 weeks later...

Archived