I thought I'd share my experience so far in case it's helpful.  I installed the app today and connected it to my E+ but it doesn't work on my iPhone 5SE.  When trying to swipe across to the 2nd and 3rd pages the interface gets stuck halfway, cutting off both sides and it is unusable.

2 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

I thought I'd share my experience so far in case it's helpful.  I installed the app today and connected it to my E+ but it doesn't work on my iPhone 5SE.  When trying to swipe across to the 2nd and 3rd pages the interface gets stuck halfway, cutting off both sides and it is unusable.

Got same issue yesterday and while using a tracking app the DarknessBot app got irresponsive. Can you have a look @Ilya Shkolnik ?

thanks

8 hours ago, abinder3 said:

For some reason, lately the app seems to intermittently report my battery on the EUC as being 100%.  Restating the app seems to fix it. 

Allen

Noticed the same... can it be that latest update might have a few bugs?

• Upvote 1

On 12.5.2017 at 0:45 AM, abinder3 said:

For some reason, lately the app seems to intermittently report my battery on the EUC as being 100%.  Restating the app seems to fix it. 

@Ilya Shkolnik Also the same here. :(

The Problem is behaving with my Kingsong KS18 and also with the Rockwheel GT16...

Edited by da_toni

1 hour ago, da_toni said:

@Ilya Shkolnik Also the same here. :(

The Problem is behaving with my Kingsong KS18 and also with the Rockwheel GT16...

I've noticed that even if the app is reporting 100% when it isn't really 100%, the voltage being reported is still being displayed properly.  It's almost as if the app stopped calculating the % of the battery. 

Allen

I also have the following bug with Darkness bot:  I have the iPhone 6. When I try to record video in landscape, the message and option window that pops up is too long for landscape and won't show all the options, so I can only record in portrait. Maybe shorten the message, or put the options in properties instead. Also, my phone goes to sleep all the time with darkness bot running. Please make it stay awake while the app is in use, or make it a user defined property. 

Thanks for the great app!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-05-23 at 1:44 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

New beta-version 2.0-70!

What's new:

- Apple Watch: added complications (widgets on lock screen)

IMG_9307.PNG.41bf289f8c3ae59b6d7e58b34cb1bc47.PNG IMG_9308.PNG.de0210d10e43d5961842003daaa3a532.PNG IMG_9309.PNG.2beff61583382e310557586af26ee4ba.PNG

Would it be possible to test the beta version? I have a Kingsong KS-16 (C)

• Upvote 2

I love this app, thanks so much for the effort creating it. I did notice that when I use it on my apple watch and have the speed as the main screen it defaults to KPH rather then MPH which I'm using on my iPhone.. so its showing KPH on the watch and can't get it to read MPH. It only shows MPH on the split screens..

any fix for this?

thanks

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

I love this app, thanks so much for the effort creating it. I did notice that when I use it on my apple watch and have the speed as the main screen it defaults to KPH rather then MPH which I'm using on my iPhone.. so its showing KPH on the watch and can't get it to read MPH. It only shows MPH on the split screens..

any fix for this?

thanks

I've been wondering the same thing. 

I'd also like the image stabilization supported in the video add-on in app purchase for iPhones that support it. 

Allen

• 4 weeks later...

Great app.  Has important data for wattage of the wheel and amperage being drawn, which the ninebot app doesn't have.

Bought the graphs option to help feed the Gerbals err development ;)

latest iOS

NB1E+

Nice feature:

clearing Bluetooth pw.  Otherwise auto pairing would have been nice.  Nb1 app doesn't even auto pair.

recomendation.

view with charted graphs in a vertical row;

speed

wattage

amp draw.

with custom threshold settings. Or even use the factory value.

but those 3 in a 3 row graph chart would help do performance test.

nice to have if there were any "temp" sensors that those would be a red blip on the charts.  Again would help with performance testing $ QA imo.

1 hour ago, Mrd777 said:

Just upgraded to 2.0, however now I can't get English on the Apple watch, any fix for this ?

It appears to only show up in what appears to be in Russian on the Apple Watch; use to be in English. 

Still hasn't fixed where the measure of units that's displayed on the Apple Watch is the same that's on the iPhone app; always displays metric. 

I 'contributed' to the development of this app by paying for the use of the video camera within the iPhone app, but now it doesn't seem to be a wise 'contribution'; still hasn't implemented the use of the image stabilization of the iPhones that have it. 

Very disappointed in the 'update'. 

Not sure if I'll use them, but I just purchased the graphs and video recording add-ons.  Just wanted to say thank you for your work on the app.  I use it every day :).  If you are taking requests, I'd love the ability for one of the tiles to show on my lock screen so that I could quickly see my speed, battery, current, or remaining mileage without unlocking the phone.  Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2017 at 1:53 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Coming DarknessBot 2.0!

- Added Siri Support. Say on connected EUC: "How much charge is left in my car?"
- Added Neural Network. More smooth remaining mileage prediction
- Improved Apple Watch App
- Added Rockwheel (GT14, GT16) Support
- KingSong / Gotway: fixed voltage and battery level

Ilya, thanks for continuing the work. 

There are 3 things that need fixed. 

1. On the iPhone 6, when in landscape, the video options screen that pops up has too much text.. it drives the option buttons off the screen and I cannot hit the option to overlay the gauges over the video. 

2. When using the app, the phone screen shuts off (at least while recording video). Your app needs to keep the phone awake. 

3. They say the Apple Watch is still stuck on kph instead of mph, and that now the watch displays only Russian.  (I have not tried the watch since the update.. just reporting what I read). 

Thanks!

Goin Postal

Edited by GoinPostal
Clarity

Hi I'm using android and I'm curious where you guys got/found the inmotion euc APIs; v5f+ specifically.

I'm might make a bare bones app for my euc because the current inmotion app is just horrible, and drain battery life like the devil himself.

Tried searching the web for the inmotion API myself but no luck. Any help would be nice.

Thank you.

On 19.06.2017 at 9:10 PM, abinder3 said:

It appears to only show up in what appears to be in Russian on the Apple Watch; use to be in English. 

Still hasn't fixed where the measure of units that's displayed on the Apple Watch is the same that's on the iPhone app; always displays metric. 

I 'contributed' to the development of this app by paying for the use of the video camera within the iPhone app, but now it doesn't seem to be a wise 'contribution'; still hasn't implemented the use of the image stabilization of the iPhones that have it. 

Very disappointed in the 'update'. 

This fixes is scheduled for the next update

2 hours ago, Thorathal said:

Hi I'm using android and I'm curious where you guys got/found the inmotion euc APIs; v5f+ specifically.

I'm might make a bare bones app for my euc because the current inmotion app is just horrible, and drain battery life like the devil himself.

Tried searching the web for the inmotion API myself but no luck. Any help would be nice.

Thank you.

For android @JumpMasterdeveloped wheellog but he stopped by now. Should be somewhere on github or similar.

don't know if it already has inmotion included.

@Paco Gorina's gyrometrics (former 9bmetrics) could also have included inmotion and should be on github?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2017 at 9:53 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Coming DarknessBot 2.0!
- Added Rockwheel (GT14, GT16) Support
- KingSong / Gotway: fixed voltage and battery level

Very nice app. I am using it with my Rockwheel GT 16 and I noticed that the battery level is not correct. It seems to decrease  twice two fast (displaying for example 19% remaining while I am sure it is around twice more).

voltage looks fine though (same on Rockwheel app and darknessbot app)

Edited by Iero83

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a known issue with the Darkness Bot app and reading battery percentage on the KS-16S?  It seems that the app is showing a percentage that is too high. I charged to 90% using @Jason McNeil's quick charger and the KS app seems to show the percentage correctly but Darkness Bot is showing 100%. 

12 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Is there a known issue with the Darkness Bot app and reading battery percentage on the KS-16S?  It seems that the app is showing a percentage that is too high. I charged to 90% using @Jason McNeil's quick charger and the KS app seems to show the percentage correctly but Darkness Bot is showing 100%. 

Start the app again...

Its a known fault of the app for a lot of wheels.

• Upvote 2