4 hours ago, OliverH said:

Why does the app likes to access health data?

DarknessBot uses HealthKit for getting weight info for calculation more accurate remaining mileage

2 hours ago, Ombre said:

Excellent app, thanks for developing and maintaining it!

You are welcome!

Yesterday evening i gave the app a longer test ride!

Men, this app is a hit! Real nice user interface, where you can sort the squares like you want to do!!

Very good bluetooth connectivity! very easy and automatic, even when changing wheels!

Did not have one glitch! Nice warning vibration on selctable speed! (would wish/love a loud optionable Sound/beep warning from phone, also :-), or perhaps a second warning step)

Other wish: if you could maximaze one of the squares(for ex. speed) and make it bigger on the screen!

But other than than, i am not missing anything....my new favorite EUC app!

Edited by KingSong69

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Yesterday evening i gave the app a longer test ride!

Men, this app is a hit! Real nice user interface, where you can sort the squares like you want to do!!

Very good bluetooth connectivity! very easy and automatic, even when changing wheels!

Did not have one glitch! Nice warning vibration on selctable speed! (would wish/love a loud optionable Sound/beep warning from phone, also :-), or perhaps a second warning step)

Other wish: if you could maximaze one of the squares(for ex. speed) and make it bigger on the screen!

But other than than, i am not missing anything....my new favorite EUC app!

Thanks for review!

• Upvote 1

As mentioned before the app is not working with MSuperV2 (includes V1 and all Gotway EUC using Seriial Port Protocol (SPP)) with iOS Devices using BT LE only (e.g iPhone 4s and newer). I wonder if Apple would let pass an App wich doesn't fulfil the dev requirements. 

@Ilya Shkolnik first of all thank you for such a great APP, I've been using it last 2 days... with Inmotion V8 and Gotway MSuper V3S. Need to say that all information seems to be accurate, intuitive app and contains all relevant information and a few nice to have.

i setup settings for my V8 would it recognized automatically if I setup the battery on the Msuper?

My question is more does it allow to have multiple wheels memorized?

also is GPS tracking planed on the future developments?

another ask, can you include settings for my wheels? Pedal calibration, speed limit, tilt back?

by the way I'm using the Apple Watch and is great to see all the info in a glance, if there's a possibility to refresh quicker when you unlock the screen would be perfect.

sorry all the questions and comments, but this app just became my preferred one for all wheels does everything really good, thank you. Just bought the logs so I can make it a bit more traceable.

hi,
all parsed codes are invalid ;)
changing battery capacity doesn't recalculate milage (app needs do be restarted)
setting max speed doesn't work on KS16-b v1.23

this was just a 5 min test (borrowed an iphone from my brother)
keep up the good work! 

Hi Ilya

Nice job on the app!   I have a few suggestions to improve it:

1.  It would be nice to be able to see the last stored mileage for the wheel even if the wheel is turned off (no current connection).

2.  For the "Single Runtime", a Start/Stop button would be very useful.  Otherwise the timer keeps running and includes rest breaks.  Also when I look later it says something like "22:03:16", which isn't really the Runtime, it's the time since the last reset.  Or, add a second timer that only counts when the wheel is actually rolling (speed>0).

3.  An option to turn off the compass would be nice.  I don't use the compass but I keep getting interrupted by requests from iOS to calibrate it.

4. I don't understand the Battery Cycles feature.  Am I supposed to manually tap the "+" sign every time I recharge?  For my Inmotion V5F I haven't been doing that and the Battery Cycles count has stayed at zero.

On 4/15/2017 at 2:33 PM, Noillek said:

also is GPS tracking planned on the future developments?

I agree with @Noillek, I'd like to have the ability to record a route and overlay it on Google Maps.  This is the only feature on the Inmotion factory app that I miss. This would be worth a few dollars to me as an in-app purchase.

Thanks for your work!

• Upvote 1

+! Ilya

This is my standard app now for the V8.  There never seems to be a problem with Bluetooth linkup (Inmotion's vendor apps have significant problems even getting a link, and the Inmotion app wants to kick off other Bluetooth connections, such as Hondalink for my car ... not good.)  I like it much better than the vendor apps.  For the V8, it would be nice if I could control the headlights / disco light (On/off is all I would ask).  Otherwise, it is exactly what I want.  

Edited by Chris Westland
  • Upvote 1

On 4/19/2017 at 2:56 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

New beta-version 1.1.1-53

What's new:
- Support Ninebot One A1/S2

Need testers with A1/S2!

YES! I have been waiting for the S1/S2 update! I will test tonight and let you know! Are the screen tiles now resizeable? If so, how is this done?

Unfortunately, the App Store still has version 1.1.. so I can connect the S1, but there is no data to view. I will be watching for the update. 

Edited by GoinPostal
Added update

On 24.04.2017 at 7:39 PM, Psn Rika said:

Hello i connect msuper v3 but on device menu i can't see device information... other function seems fine. 

Gotway not supported Serial Number. I hide this option in next version.

On 20.04.2017 at 1:08 AM, Ombre said:

Hi Ilya

Nice job on the app!   I have a few suggestions to improve it:

1.  It would be nice to be able to see the last stored mileage for the wheel even if the wheel is turned off (no current connection).

2.  For the "Single Runtime", a Start/Stop button would be very useful.  Otherwise the timer keeps running and includes rest breaks.  Also when I look later it says something like "22:03:16", which isn't really the Runtime, it's the time since the last reset.  Or, add a second timer that only counts when the wheel is actually rolling (speed>0).

3.  An option to turn off the compass would be nice.  I don't use the compass but I keep getting interrupted by requests from iOS to calibrate it.

4. I don't understand the Battery Cycles feature.  Am I supposed to manually tap the "+" sign every time I recharge?  For my Inmotion V5F I haven't been doing that and the Battery Cycles count has stayed at zero.

I agree with @Noillek, I'd like to have the ability to record a route and overlay it on Google Maps.  This is the only feature on the Inmotion factory app that I miss. This would be worth a few dollars to me as an in-app purchase.

Thanks for your work!

Thanks!

1) Maybe do this in future updates

2) Single Runtime and Single Mileage - info about trip. Trip including rest breaks :) You can reset this before trip and see mileage and time of trip in the end.

3) You can turn off geolocation access for app. I can add option about calibrating.

4) Battery Cycles affects to calculating Remaining Mileage. You can set it approximately.

Record trips in planned, but not first priority.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Rockwheel doesn't tested already. I'll be grateful if you check!

It is working. But I only could test it indoor. I will test it on weekend, when the weather is better...

I will let you know. ;)

Released new version 1.2!

What's new:

- Added support Ninebot One A1/S2
- Improved support Inmotion: added temperature, total runtime, power, roll, assembly date
- Improved support KingSong: added power
- Improved support Gotway: added power

• Upvote 2