@Ilya Shkolnik

thank you for your answer Ilya. I am by no terms an iphone expert, so I continue asking possibly stupid questions ;o)

with an iphone 5s with Ios10.2 I can't connect to the gotway app or DarknessBot. But the wheel also doesn't even appear on my list of bluetooth devices.

The same happened when trying to connect on an Android phone with the newest Version of the Gotway app.

After installing an old version of the android app that works without any problems. So could the problem be the Bluetooth receiver of the Wheel simply being too old for modern apps?

and if so, is there a way to make it work in an update?

best regards

Jan

On 9/15/2017 at 1:56 PM, Jan said:

@Ilya Shkolnik

thank you for your answer Ilya. I am by no terms an iphone expert, so I continue asking possibly stupid questions ;o)

with an iphone 5s with Ios10.2 I can't connect to the gotway app or DarknessBot. But the wheel also doesn't even appear on my list of bluetooth devices.

The same happened when trying to connect on an Android phone with the newest Version of the Gotway app.

After installing an old version of the android app that works without any problems. So could the problem be the Bluetooth receiver of the Wheel simply being too old for modern apps?

and if so, is there a way to make it work in an update?

best regards

Jan

What wheel are you trying to connect to ?

5 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@Jan, Yesterday I tested DarknessBot on Gotway Msuper V2. DarknessBot couldn't discover bluetooth peripheral of V2. I think what V2 uses old bluetooth standard, not BLE.

Yip!

Msuper V2 is old BT Standard...also not able to use new GW app

Nice!

I'm totally looking forward for the beta tests.

i've connected my inmotion V5 to the app, everything else it is good,  but i'm not able to change the max speed from 20kph to 24kph.

It keeps changing back to 20kph after applied the settings for  approx 5 seconds.

i'm on ios 9.3.x

Looking forward to this app working with the Mten3, and Tesla. Hope that’s in the works.

Ilya, we all really appreciate your hard work keeping this going, we all should contribute some money toward this project for you.

zolrmj.png.2aa12e8d7de57128c341aa69847174f8.png

What's news in 3.0-114:
- Ninebot Mini: Added assembly date and settings for torch, lights, lock

What's news in 3.0-113:
- Ninebot Mini Support
- Auto-disconnect before terminating app
- Fixed bug with imperial unit on Apple Watch
- Fixed bug with settings after reconnect to other device

• Upvote 1