Where to buy GotWay in NYC

First, except for possibly Ninebot/Segway, there are no brick and mortar EUC stores in the entire US AFAIK.

And for Gotway, the only reputable US distributors are:

Dion @ MyFunWheel.Biz (Brentwood, CA)

Nevin @ Tec-Toyz.com (Santa Clara, CA)

... but, unless they happen to have stock, you will probably wait the same amount of time (~2 weeks) as a Gotway direct order from China, as they seem to place orders from the factory on-demand.

IMHO, SpeedyFeetUK is one of the best options for Gotway in NYC right now, as Ian has a warehouse of stock-in-hand wheels and accessories, with website that reflects accurate stock count; shipping is super fast to the States (about 5-7 business days from ship date to NYC doorstep); and, being a mass volume seller, they have clout in terms of troubleshooting and support when interfacing with Gotway proper.

Hi Jack,
I respectfully beg to differ with Houseofjob! :)

Check out our online store: http://EUC.NYC

Fully stocked with the latest GotWay models:

• 14" MCM4-HS (340 & 680 Wh battery size, all 3 colors),
  • 16" ACM (820 Wh 67.2V & S+ 1300 Wh 84V),
  • 18" MSuper V3 (820 Wh 67.2V / black & 1600 Wh 84V / white).

Not a brick&mortar store, but our warehouse is in Brooklyn, and we can deliver the wheel in person, and let you see it before you buy.

We are new, and working hard to build the reputation, but we have a few happy customers that can vouch for us already.
Will surely stand behind our products and provide the support that you may need - with warranty, repairs and advice!

If you order over the phone or on the site and provide your phone number, I can personally guarantee you free in person delivery in NYC - same or next day.

As for the model, please give me a call at (646) 88-EUC-99 / (646) 88-382-99 and I will do my best to help you choose.
I am not just an importer and sales person - I'm a huge EUC enthusiast myself...

Check out my riding: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvTMrnQ7Zw3J-Bfo_uvUpw

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry from EUC.NYC

P.S. We can order the Monster 22" for you with our next bulk order, if you wish, but that will take some time, since we don't have this model in stock yet.

20170127_204932.jpg

6 minutes ago, IvSus said:

Hi Jack,
I respectfully beg to differ with Houseofjob! :)

Well, a little hard to know about you guys when you've only existed since December with no major presence on this forum, but nice to see a Gotway distributor in the area, especially after how hard Gotway has been searching for an NYC-based one ; )

Now if you started to stock-in-hand a full array of Gotway parts & accessories like the other guys do, you might attract some of the local NYC Gotway riders. Oh, and maybe some Luffy stock as well~

Thanks, Houseofjob!

I'm a long-time forum reader, but didn't post much until now. I've been riding an MCM4 (original high-torque version) for a year... Now moved on to ACM S+.

Waiting a month and tracking the flights around the world when all I could dream of was to try my new wheel was very tough, that's why I decided to get into this business. Who doesn't like instant gratification? :)

We have the protective foam, MCM4 trolley handle, ACM trolley handle and MCM4 340Wh batteries for sale as well, just haven't listed on the site yet. Looking forward to start carrying the parts as well, but for now trying to get an idea of actual demand for them, anything you can advise is appreciated!

Also I can't wait to get that 10" Luffy in stock! Although I suspect it's more fit for my wife and kids than my own 200lbs... :)

At best, we NYC riders have a Facebook Group chat, so DM me your Facebook user and I can add you.

The group has been primarily Ninebot riders, but what with the lack of EUC innovation by Ninebot/Segway, many are interested in making Gotway their next upgrade (as well as there being a few existing Gotway riders, including myself).

7 minutes ago, IvSus said:

Also I can't wait to get that 10" Luffy in stock! Although I suspect it's more fit for my wife and kids than my own 200lbs... :)

You would be surprised. There has been some interest by NYC riders in the Luffy (including myself) and we definitely are not wives or kids!

9 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

At best, we NYC riders have a Facebook Group chat, so DM me your Facebook user and I can add you.

The group has been primarily Ninebot riders, but what with the lack of EUC innovation by Ninebot/Segway, many are interested in making Gotway their next upgrade (as well as there being a few existing Gotway riders, including myself).

You would be surprised. There has been some interest by NYC riders in the Luffy (including myself) and we definitely are not wives or kids!

Thank for the invite, Houseofjob, I am in a few Facebook EUC groups already, but the more the merrier! 

EUC NYC is our official Facebook name.

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

Don't get me wrong - I am tempted too - compactness is a huge plus! Having upgraded to ACM S+, I find myself missing the MCM4's light weight and high maneuverability sometimes.

Forgot we were not based in Texas for a moment... lol
Really want to try Luffy myself!!! 

Archived