So, joining this great thread after I recently got an additional 310Wh battery (in addition to my standard 236Wh battery than came with my Ninebot S). I wanted a battery that would let me comfortably use the device on a golf course and go through 18 holes (carrying my bag) without any issues. The smaller battery would either not make it, or barely make it with a ton of range anxiety ... and that's only if I try to baby the battery and stay on the paved paths as much as possible.

I definitely get more range with the 310Wh battery (charging with the standard 59.5V charger), but I also got a 3rd party 63V charger recently in order to fully charge it (to get close to the 19m range I should get if I top off the battery fully). It definitely works ... getting noticeably more range when I charge the battery to something like 61.5 - 62 V rather than just 59.5 V.  After 18 holes, I typically still have over 40% battery life left. Nice. I'm experimenting with how much I need to charge the battery without having to push the charge level too much.

Now, like others, I was a bit concerned about using this non-Ninebot 63V charger, so my solution is to first fully charge the battery using the 59.5V charger. I am pretty comfortable with leaving that unattended if need be. After that is done, I then swap chargers and then charge it for a bit longer using the 63V charger. I would say in less than one hour with the 63V charger, I can get the battery close to fully charged (certainly over 61V), and I can stay closeby to the system while it's charging for that one hour or so.  Haven't had any issues at all using this process.

• Like 1