Yesterday I did my longest no-hop-off ride at 10km, which over the ground concerned took 45 minutes.  Some slopes but no real hills as such.  At the end I'd more or less had enough, but the battery capacity readout said it was good enough for another 22km.  In other words, for me, it's not the battery, it's me that needs recharging too often!

39 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

How far do you guys ride before you get tired usually?

Have actually used up the whole charge quite a few times last year, Riding both EUCs and miniPro takes you a while to develop muscles enough to not getting tired too soon. You'll get there too ;) 

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 0:15 AM, Pezman said:

what is the led light all about on the battery itself?

That's simply battery status. Should blink green at all times. Red blinking means that there is something wrong, - either totally depleted or faulty.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kasenutty said:

How far do you guys ride before you get tired usually?

Today we did about 20km. Mine still had a stated 9km left of charge and the other guy had 5km left and was in restricted speed mode when we got back to our cars. 

1 minute ago, RooMiniPro said:

Today we did about 20km. Mine still had a stated 9km left of charge and the other guy had 5km left and was in restricted speed mode when we got back to our cars. 

Hey, you got your group ride organized!! Sweet. If I want to have a group ride I'm going need to buy more Mini's and loan em out. 

1 hour ago, Pezman said:

Hey, you got your group ride organized!! Sweet. If I want to have a group ride I'm going need to buy more Mini's and loan em out. 

Yeah I didn't think I'd ever have a MiniPro enthusiast to ride with because this is such a niche activity, but we met on the Ninebot app using the 'riders nearby' feature. It was really cool.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-04-17 at 10:20 PM, smallexis said:

Do you want a cheap solution for a new charger 63V 2A?

you can buy this generic 63V charger : http://www.ebay.com/itm/272554252393?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

you have to replace original output plug by a GX12-4P plug : http://www.ebay.com/itm/GX12-4-12mm-4-Pin-Aviation-Plug-Male-Female-Wire-Panel-Metal-Connector-/152446622374?hash=item237e86daa6:g:sH0AAOSwkl5Xfu8n

and you need a power cable like this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-Power-Supply-Adapter-Cord-Cable-Connectors-2-pin-2-prong-50cm-US-Plug-XA-/282294078150?hash=item41ba09cac6:g:f~8AAOSwFdtXxtwF

and for only a little bit more than $20 the result will be :

100_1529.JPG.8e1cc0e4ad8c946a539213c5e4da04c3.JPG

Smallexis, do you have a wiring diagram for replacing the connector with a GX12-4P?

Edited by RooMiniPro

7 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

Smallexis, do you have a wiring diagram for replacing the connector with a GX12-4P?

Yes it's number 1 to + and number 2 to -

I advise you to check with a voltmeter on your offical 9b charger to confirm it.

Edited by smallexis
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, smallexis said:

Yes it's number 1 to + and number 2 to -

I advise you to check with a voltmeter on your offical 9b charger to confirm it.

Thanks. So they chose the 4 pin connector but two of the pins are unused.

3 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

Thanks. So they chose the 4 pin connector but two of the pins are unused.

yes it's right and nobody know why?

3 hours ago, smallexis said:

yes it's right and nobody know why?

Maybe because the GX12-4P is more protected from shorting out against metal objects nearby than the barrel connectors that are on most other chargers such as electric skateboards and laptops:

GpmUj.jpg 

But some devices use all 4 pins in the GX12-4P.  I thought maybe the MiniPro did too but the charger appears to be a simple + - charger.

Edited by RooMiniPro

1 hour ago, RooMiniPro said:

Maybe because the GX12-4P is more protected from shorting out against metal objects nearby

Yes but GX12-2P  woulld be enough, for same safe reasons.

43 minutes ago, Mono said:

Why is the generic a 3P? 

GX12-3P is also used for all hoverboard, maybe that is the reason of it's use on a generic of min

1 hour ago, RooMiniPro said:

Why do you think Segway chose the 4P then?

It will stay a mystery.