NYC EU group

johnc415

I have a sore on mine but it was from hitting the pedal once.  It does sound like you might want to either add padding to your EU or to your ankle.  You could try footwear with higher tops or some other kind of protective gear.

Yesi was thinking about that. In general i believe wheel makers could do a much better job with the padding too.  Its better now as i think i am developing some kind of scar tissue there and i am also putting my feet father away from the casing but it still hurts.  I will have to add some padding for sure

when you're about to fall on one side try to twist in that direction to catch your self, That seem to helped me. Also check your psi.  I was practicing with below recommended psi and didn't know. Once I added air it took me 15 mins to learn after. 

I was riding at 35 psi for 2 weeks. Yesterday i put in more air upto 50 psi. Actually Tina from kingson told me the correct pressure should be from 50 to 55psi for kingsong. The wheel rides very differently now. More tight and rigid, and harder on the feet when you hit bumps but i can feel the wheel rolls easier and i like it.  This has also affectes the max. riding range.

Edited by Cloud

Hey guys, just got a ninebot one e+, which arrived last night. First EU for me. Hopefully this rain clears up soon so I can get some practice in... When I get the hang of it, anyone up for a ride on a Thursday or Friday?

what part of queens are you in. I'm in maspeth

Call me a pessimist, but I have no doubt that eucs are ( or will be) illegal in NY and at some point it will be enforced. Cops seem confused at the moment.

Until they stop being confused, some will stop riding or some will enjoy it while they can. And I know which I will be choosing.