Both lights are green but no power on board

Armien

Hi, I'm very new to these boards and not sure what to do. I first had the red light that didnt stop flashing, opened it up and fiddled around with plugs. Lights went green and front lights are on too but now there is absolutely no power on the board. Please assist. Oh. It's a bluetooth board i got out of the UAE as a giftt called T-Touch Shuraim

• 1 month later...

It doesn't look like anybody answered your question so I'll jump in and give you a little bit of help. The red light flashing is a factory error code that allows you to diagnose the problem by counting the number of blinks that it makes. Once you've counted the number of blinks, refer to this hoverboard red light flashing diagnostic guide to see what problem you're dealing with. Once you've done that, you'll want to get the parts and tools ready to make the repair, then follow the repair procedures.

Some errors are more common than others of course. More than likely, you'll have to replace the hoverboard sensors, as this accounts for about 75% or more of our repairs. Only one out of about every 15 repairs with a red blinking light involves replacing a motor.

Archived