NEW Gotway app IOS available

GW finally got it!

the new App 2.0 Is in apple Appstore:

some experience:

register first:

motor number is on the rim of your wheel, only digits are used! 9 numbers!!!

do NOT chose a gender! Otherwise you get an fault!!

on registering remember the telephonenumber you use and better do not use phrases like "+" in it!!! Your number will be your "ID" later!!!

after registering:

like said, the "ID" is your telephonenumber....here you can only type in numbers...if you used phrases like "+"...you have to use copy/paste to set it in!!!

for people that have bought over aliexpress(like me): my motornumber does not work for my chooses country.... Because of that I have to stay on country "China" for the telephone registering.....but after first login that does not matter anymore....app is in english

app looks good, but has some really serious issues

- not only does it require internet connection every time you start it, the whole login system is also so slow and full of bugs that it renders the whole app practically useless in everyday situations

- the jumping to zero speed readings known from the previous app are not fixed.

Yea the app sucks if you ask me, i registered after a few tries, now am trying to launch it again now it's asking me to login, tried that and now it's telling me i don't exist, so I tried registering again but it's telling me there's a motorcode error ?

Yea I am trying to register using my Msuper and MCM4 motor codes and I'm getting the motorcode error as well, frustrating.  Also unsure what to use as a country code as I am in the US.  There are a couple +1 options.

Also Msuper has 10 numbers, MCM4 has 9

15 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

GW finally got it!

the new App 2.0 Is in apple Appstore:

some experience:

register first:

motor number is on the rim of your wheel, only digits are used! 9 numbers!!!

do NOT chose a gender! Otherwise you get an fault!!

on registering remember the telephonenumber you use and better do not use phrases like "+" in it!!! Your number will be your "ID" later!!!

after registering:

like said, the "ID" is your telephonenumber....here you can only type in numbers...if you used phrases like "+"...you have to use copy/paste to set it in!!!

for people that have bought over aliexpress(like me): my motornumber does not work for my chooses country.... Because of that I have to stay on country "China" for the telephone registering.....but after first login that does not matter anymore....app is in english

Thank you!!  I managed to download the App.  Now I just have to wait for my Monster to arrive:-)

9 hours ago, Duf said:

Yea I am trying to register using my Msuper and MCM4 motor codes and I'm getting the motorcode error as well, frustrating.  Also unsure what to use as a country code as I am in the US.  There are a couple +1 options.

Yea it is frustrating, make sure you don't erase your old gotway app like me cuz now am stuck with no app. does your msuper ride the same as the first day you got it? I see a lot of your videos and it seems like urs ride fine 

10 hours ago, Duf said:

My Msuper V3 has 9 numbers also....

What Country u use does not matter....You just on Login in after registering have to use the same Country as u registered on!

I got an motorerrorcode also first....my wheel can only be set up on Country China, but not germany, as i purchased it from aliexpress-china!

Also they got the Server down, so perhaps you just try again?

4 hours ago, Shabba said:

Yea it is frustrating, make sure you don't erase your old gotway app like me cuz now am stuck with no app. does your msuper ride the same as the first day you got it? I see a lot of your videos and it seems like urs ride fine 

Yep so far my Msuper has been fine, no change in riding characteristics.

11 minutes ago, Duf said:

Ok I finally got registered with the app.  Now I just need to try to connect to a wheel. :)

Good luck...as Long as you use telephonenumber and same Country as on the registering act you should be fine to go!

New version available on the App Store in France (2.3). Eliminate some bugs about inaccurate language description.  

New version on Android restore tiltback limitation to 25 km/h. 

Does anyone already test this new iOS version? Is there the same limitation for tiltback speed on iOS?

• 1 month later...

Please fix the IOS App. It is not usable. The ap stops logging when screen lock. RIDICULOUS. 

And the alarms fed back text is all backwards. When you click "all alarms" it replies " all alarms off"

when you click " no alarms" it replies all alarms on. 

Please please fix the IOS APP!

@KingSong69 IOS app is working perfectly so far. Greatly appreciate the set up help! Stamped on the wheel there is a '60 V' prefix followed by the motor number. Any idea what 60 V means?

On 1/13/2017 at 9:25 AM, Merrittous MonoWheel said:

@Smoother from what I gather the US is the 1 in the M section.  Just use google to translate the english to chinese characters and match.  For me Canada is 1 in the J section.  A bit awkward but such is the price of progress:-)

I attempted using the 1 in the M section but was not successful. I had to keep the China county code. Oh well I now have dual nationality.

30 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@KingSong69 IOS app is working perfectly so far. Greatly appreciate the set up help! Stamped on the wheel there is a '60 V' prefix followed by the motor number. Any idea what 60 V means?

I attempted using the 1 in the M section but was not successful. I had to keep the China county code. Oh well I now have dual nationality.

Heyhey! yougot your ACM....Congrats! Black or white side panel? Happy? :-)

ALL wheels/motors are still 60Volt motors.....fired by 84 Volt!

happy for you!!

8 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

happy for you!!

Good news @Rehab1 :cheers:  We now need some 25mph chase footage by your drone :shock2:

16 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

happy for you!!

Happy?.....Yepper! Arrived this morning!  The battery was only at 20 % but I still hopped on for a short 2 minute ride. It has black sides......no equal opportunity EUC employer in my family....3 black wheels :) 

White would have been nice but GFTS did not offer it. The 60 V threw me. Thanks! 

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Good news @Rehab1 :cheers:  We now need some 25mph chase footage by your drone :shock2:

My wife will be chasing me at the speed if she finds out!! This forum has corrupted me:huh: Oh well...at least  I will die smiling!

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Happy?.....Yepper! Arrived this morning!  The battery was only at 20 % but I still hopped on for a short 2 minute ride. It has black sides......no equal opportunity EUC employer in my family....3 black wheels :) 

White would have been nice but GFTS did not offer it. The 60 V threw me. Thanks! 

Dont worry....it may have need some more time as usual because chinese holiday....but GFtS is really no scumbag :-)

20% is by the way that percentag what the batterie should be ....to be in the range what is regulated for sending high wattage packs....

Its not allowed to send them full or 2/3 ful.

would be nice if you give a bit feedback about the 84volt power Horse ACM :-) i really would like to have one also....but my next Asia Holiday is in sight....May...and the money is needed for a 4 week rent for a KS16s over there :-)

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Dont worry....it may have need some more time as usual because chinese holiday....but GFtS is really no scumba

I plan to give them a 5 star! They kept me abreast of the status even during their holiday. When I tracked the order it left out of HK two days ago! UPS has some amazing shipping logistics! 

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

would be nice if you give a bit feedback about the 84volt power Horse ACM :-) i really would like to have one also....but my next Asia Holiday is in sight....May...and the money is needed for a 4 week rent for a KS16s over there :-)

I will be more than happy to oblige! One thing for sure it has a very stabile platform. The pedals feel lower to the ground than the V5F and V8 and with the wider abducted stance of your legs I have the sensation that my feet are solid to the pedals. It is heavy beast but I can still toss the wheel over my shoulder just like Alex ;) 

I am interested in the evaluating the agility aspect of the ACM along with gaining confidence of the increased speed/ distance it has to offer. I would like go through a short course of maneuvers featuring rapid acceration and deacceleration, turns and reverse riding using the V5F, the V8 and the ACM to gain some comparative insight. If the weather holds I hope to use the drone this weekend as I believe it can provide a nice adjunct for captuing excellent visuals for comparing my 3 different wheels. If I fly the drone low enough it should be able to actively track me at higher speeds!

41 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I plan to give them a 5 star! They kept me abreast of the status even during their holiday. When I tracked the order it left out of HK two days ago! UPS has some amazing shipping logistics! 

I will be more than happy to oblige! One thing for sure it has a very stabile platform. The pedals feel lower to the ground than the V5F and V8 and with the wider abducted stance of your legs I have the sensation that my feet are solid to the pedals. It is heavy beast but I can still toss the wheel over my shoulder just like Alex ;) 

I am interested in the evaluating the agility aspect of the ACM along with gaining confidence of the increased speed/ distance it has to offer. I would like go through a short course of maneuvers featuring rapid acceration and deacceleration, turns and reverse riding using the V5F, the V8 and the ACM to gain some comparative insight. If the weather holds I hope to use the drone this weekend as I believe it can provide a nice adjunct for captuing excellent visuals for comparing my 3 different wheels. If I fly the drone low enough it should be able to actively track me at higher speeds!

Rehab, we are very much looking forward to hearing and seeing the 84v in action, I have my sights on this wheel!  Thanks, let us know all about it.

• 3 months later...

Trying to use the apple version myself, have been using android with no issues for a long time. Only motorcode error. My MsuperV3 only has an 8-digit code (10 numbers-letters in total with the QJ prefix included). Tried different contries as well, including Norway where I live. 

Archived