Forum Motto

Smoother

Have you ever noticed that certain towns and places have mottos, either self created, like;

"Virginia is for lovers", or

"Chicago, the Windy City".

Or thrust upon them like;

"Dalhart, gateway to Alaska" ( that's a town in Texas that always seems to be a lot colder than any other town in Texas)

or

"Mercedes Benz, engineered like no other, because everyone else knows better" ( just joking, my mechanic told me that one and he drives an MB by choice).

so I've come up with a fitting motto for this asylum:

"EUC forum: Come for the knowledge, stay for the insanity." ?

Other witty suggestions encouraged.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Smoother said:

Have you SEEN some of @Hunka Hunka Burning Love Threads? But yes I meant insanity, in a good way. You know the " capt. Jack Sparrow" kind of insanity, not the "Natural Born killers" kind.

I never doubted you meant insanity in a good way. Of course we have lots of insanity here. Lol  although in hunka's case, i think its more like a case of sophisticated eccentricity aggravated by the plus membership condition lol

i just thought fun sounds better for the motto, you know, you people who are not yet part of it, fun could be more understandable , but i coukd be wrong. And by the way, i love natural born killers...

1 hour ago, Paddylaz said:

EUC Forum: "It's Not A Fucking Segway...."

(this also perhaps a better bumper sticker....given the amount of times it's shouted/asked

I d want a sticker saying its not a f..ing hoverboard. I am sick of telling people they are insulting my unicycle by calling it a hoverboard

11 hours ago, Cloud said:

I d want a sticker saying its not a f..ing hoverboard. I am sick of telling people they are insulting my unicycle by calling it a hoverboard

See.  "EUC Forum: it's not a fricking hover board" that's what you really wanted to say way up there in your first post; it just took @Paddylaz to pull it out of you. ?  "Fun" don't make me laugh! ?

If riding a one-wheeled, powered vehicle around isn't slightly insane, I'm not sure what is.  6b567c5d48.jpg @Cloud, thanks for the "insanity in a good way" comment.  :laughbounce2:

Maybe this is a more appropriate motto: "The EUC Forum - Come for the Hot Chicks, Realize there are none, and Stay for the Eccentric Men."

"What Happens in the EUC Forum Stays in the EUC Forum"

"First Rule of EUC Forum:  There is no EUC Forum."

Bumper Stickers:

""It's kind of like a Segway but not really."

"Don't bother me - I'm trying to find my other wheel..."

42 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If riding a one-wheeled, powered vehicle around isn't slightly insane, I'm not sure what is.  6b567c5d48.jpg @Cloud, thanks for the "insanity in a good way" comment.  :laughbounce2:

Maybe this is a more appropriate motto: "The EUC Forum - Come for the Hot Chicks, Realize there are none, and Stay for the Eccentric Men."

"What Happens in the EUC Forum Stays in the EUC Forum"

"First Rule of EUC Forum:  There is no EUC Forum."

Bumper Stickers:

""It's kind of like a Segway but not really."

"Don't bother me - I'm trying to find my other wheel..."

AND.....there it is . I rest my case. ?

5 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

EUC Forum: "It's Not A Fucking Segway...."

Awesome...not a 4 letter word at all...nice fuckin quote!

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

If we use that one, we should be clear about the difference between Comradery and camaraderie. People might think we're Stalinists if we get that wrong.

7 hours ago, One said:

What about these mottos:

- there's only one that matters

- evolution of the wheels: 4 you 2 move on 1

- intelligent motion just needs one

Is it true there are no comedy clubs in Germany?

11 hours ago, Cerbera said:

If we use that one, we should be clear about the difference between Comradery and camaraderie. People might think we're Stalinists if we get that wrong.

LOL...there are 2 ways you can spell the word. Both have identical meanings. 

• “There was a comradery there. She was a mentor. There was a sisterhood that we shared.”
    Seattle TimesDec 9, 2016

• Brevity my friend :)

•  

Archived