Slight shaking and not maintaining calibration

1 hour ago, pchiu said:

Having the exact same problem here.. Can't seem to win a that calibration lottery... :-/

I think its the firmware because too many people are having the same problem out of nowhere on brand new wheels. when I connect my msuper to the new IOS app it feels noticeably different than when I connect it to the android app, I don't know if gotway saw this post yet but they need to address the issue. And I still can't register my new msuper 1600 I got about 3-4 days ago 

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, Shabba said:

I think its the firmware because too many people are having the same problem out of nowhere on brand new wheels. when I connect my msuper to the new IOS app it feels noticeably different than when I connect it to the android app, I don't know if gotway saw this post yet but they need to address the issue. And I still can't register my new msuper 1600 I got about 3-4 days ago 

If you can't register with the iOS because it reports an error you can contact gotway or your seller so they reset the server. I had the same issue on mine. Contact them. 

Archived