More Hunka off-topic ( from What is "reputation " )

To clarify further, reputation points (RP) actually equate to how smart and cool you are on the board.  B)  Please refer to this handy diagram (print out to have as a handy wallet reference):

4f52a0d94b.jpg

It's a little more complicated than the simple layman might understand so I'll point out the highlights.  As you progress on the forums, if you're a positive contributor of informed and valued content, you get rewarded with RP's.  There is a slight exponential growth in your coolness level until you reach the pinnacle of 2000 points (Nirvana State) where there is a grand ceremony held for you by @John Eucist and the entire moderator team if your username starts with H and ends with E.  Cake and party hats will be provided.  At this televised event you will then be rewarded with a free gold plated and engraved Gotway ACM16.  There is a puzzling and unexplainable slight dip after you hit 2000 for some reason where there is a small stagnant period and then it bottoms out at 3000 points.  It then gradually increases once more.

The secondary part of the graph after 2000 points is quite dynamic and may change in the near future after I reach 2000.

I hope that offers some better detailed insight into the true nature of "Reputation Points."  I also have a detailed graph of how the Plus MembershipTM works, but I'll save that for another time.

53 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

At this televised event you will then be rewarded with a free gold plated and engraved Gotway ACM16.  

Be sure to examine the entire graph for unexpected charges :laughbounce2:

You_Doodle_2016-11-10T23_26_38Z.jpg

15 hours ago, Rehab1 said:
16 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

At this televised event you will then be rewarded with a free gold plated and engraved Gotway ACM16.

Be sure to examine the entire graph for unexpected charges :laughbounce2:

Also, please be aware that when hunting for reputation, you may run a slight but real risk of catching Obsessive Hyperscriptomania, a compulsive disorder which is characterized by excessive forum posting, hoarding of reputation points and delusional imagery of Russian masseuses. Very few cases are known but it is believed that the risk increases exponentially when a person's reputation ratings are near the 1800 mark. Efforts to find a complete cure have so far been unsuccessful but attempts at treatment indicate that outdoor activities, an abundance of fresh air and lending your Plus MembershipTM card to other members may be beneficial.

I just wanted to point that out so you can stay on the alert for signs. :whistling::)

1 hour ago, Snurre said:

Also, please be aware that when hunting for reputation, you may run a slight but real risk of catching Obsessive Hyperscriptomania, a compulsive disorder which is characterized by excessive forum posting, hoarding of reputation points and delusional imagery of Russian masseuses. Very few cases are known but it is believed that the risk increases exponentially when a person's reputation ratings are near the 1800 mark. Efforts to find a complete cure have so far been unsuccessful but attempts at treatment indicate that outdoor activities, an abundance of fresh air and lending your Plus MembershipTM card to other members may be beneficial.

I just wanted to point that out so you can stay on the alert for signs. :whistling::)

What's up, Doc?  Ah yes the dreaded OH disease.  I am somewhat familiar with this syndrome.  Better known in its full form as Obsessive Hyperscriptomania Subclinical Hereditary Immuno Telangiectasia.  Sadly there is no cure and unfortunately those treatments you have mentioned have been recently proven to be unsuccessful.

I do hear though that there has been some groundbreaking experimental studies where patients did experience a significant improvement once they were awarded their free ACM16 (with totally free shipping by the way) at 2000 RPs.

It is refreshing to know that there are other medical professionals on the board to provide unsolicited free medical advice.  I'm not sure though given your history of treatment outcomes whether patients should be following your particular treatment protocols, you waskally wabbit.  :rolleyes:

6047aea9a2.gif

No no no that's the old clubhouse!  Didn't you get the memo?  :huh:   I've been busy supervising the final touches on the new property.  Here's a few photos of the revised facilities:

Hunkahunka Lounge Area

67434dc5f5.jpeg

What the HEC Pool Facilities

6749f7dc3e.jpeg

Rehabababa Massage Staff Member

6755e466f2.jpeg

Saunavagun sauna leaf therapy

676925d4c8.jpeg

All U Can Gorge Dessert bar

6786b20663.jpeg

I don't want to reveal too much more lest the other lower, less entitled members might get a little jealous.  :whistling:

She said she needed a part time job where she could keep a closer eye on you just in case you made some more unauthorized purchases!  She did pass the interview process with flying colours!   :innocent1:   What can I say?  We're an equal opportunity employer. 

I guess I'd better tell her she can't work in the Plus Membership pole dancing club then I guess?  :whistling:  Darnit!  Gonna have to reschedule a bunch of people around then...

That's actually my personal driver bringing my wheel back from the detailer.  They have a fresh unlimited supply of soft, white underbellied kittens. B)

8d82f7e70f.jpeg

And geez, it's hard to tease those pesky Finnish people.  :rolleyes:  I'm sure @esaj would have made some sort of comment about my graph.  

On 11/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

There is a slight exponential growth in your coolness level until you reach the pinnacle of 2000 points (Nirvana State) where there is a grand ceremony held for you by @John Eucist and the entire moderator team

May I be the first to congratulate you on the 2000 RP mark, @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. I think Invision Power will need to expand the number of digits or they just might warp to zero.:ph34r: Will you post some photos of the ceremony?

:shock2:  :w00t2:  Excited excited!  Thanks for the congrats!  <high fives everyone>  Thank you, thank you very much <said in Elvis voice>.  Can't wait to receive my free Gotway ACM16 gold plated and engraved edition (with free shipping) from @John Eucist at the reception ceremony!  :innocent1:  Oddly enough he seems to have been awfully quiet about it all (I'm thinking he doesn't want to ruin the surprise!), but somehow that other small part of my brain seems to say :huh: something different.  I usually ignore that part as it's no fun.  Anticipation anticipation!  :w00t2:

Well in any case, whether I get a free ACM16 or not,  I'm just happy to still be allowed on the forum and not be kicked off and banished like I usually am.  <_<  Darn women's gynecological forums are so narrow minded.  How can I make a diagnosis without other members sending me photos?  Com'on!  :rolleyes:  It was a valid request puuuurely for medical reasons.  :whistling:  Oh well, I think I have found my true happy place, and that is talking to a bunch of older, balding (or totally bald - looking at you @The Fat Unicyclist) middle aged men riding ridiculous contraptions at high speed with blinky lights on them thinking they are 14 once again.  The free Gotway ACM16 wouldn't hurt.  Just putting that out there.  <crickets>  Hello?  Hello?

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

(or totally bald - looking at you enviously @The Fat Unicyclist

Funnily enough, I started shaving my head in my twenties, to prevent "helmet hair." And now I can't even remember what colour my hair is / was!

Originally it was just for the convenience, but now it is all about the streamlining. And while it allows me to cut sveltely through the air making less noise than a swinging Katana, don't envy me - well not too much, at least.

I may baldly wheel where no man has wheeled before, discarding used TFU-groupies as I go, but it is all for naught (?)... As the elusive plus membership still eludes me, and haunts me to this day...  :crying:

No worries my aerodynamic Trekkie friend.  I'll put in a good word for you with the higher-ups.  :innocent1:  

<security security!>

I think the main advantage of the Plus Club is the bonus rep capability!  60 per day all day baby!  (Had to throw that in there to keep sorta On Topic ;))

12 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Oh well, I think I have found my true happy place, and that is talking to a bunch of older, balding (or totally bald - looking at you @The Fat Unicyclist) middle aged men riding ridiculous contraptions at high speed with blinky lights on them thinking they are 14 once again. 

Hey @Hunka Hunka Burning Love, it's never too late fora happy childhood!

• 4 months later...

Sigh... hit over 3000 rep points like 100 points ago and still no promised virgins nor ACM16's delivered to my door!  What the heck?  Also, I find out that @HEC is a female?  What the heck, HEC, why didn't you tell us?  :wub:   Sheesh... gonna have to redesign the whole Plus MembersTM only area now... gotta install some male AND female change rooms in the massage area...

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sigh... hit over 3000 rep points like 100 points ago and still no promised virgins nor ACM16's delivered to my door!

Would you settle for this?

Or this?

If you need to ask :rolleyes:, no no of course not!  Shoo shoo vermin!  Sigh... <security! security!>  We definitely need to up our anti-riff-raff measures.  Note to self: Tender bids to contractors to increase moat width from 20 m to 40 m, install high pressure water jet countermeasures...

Archived