This is Where I am Photo Thread Like Almost Right Now Sorta

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe KS16S is calling my name...

Good thing my wife's has not arrived as she would have thrown it at me today! God bless FedEx!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I should really get over this looks obsession I guess :efef36327c:.  Still, it's more a combination of esthetic shape design merged with the exterior visuals that appeals to me.  I want the performance, and I want it to look stylish!  I wish Pinafarina, Porsche, or Lamborghini designed the shells.  I'd love these wheels to look futuristic!  :w00t2:  Rockwheel is on the right track, but they just need to dial up the function a bit (integrated rear fender that works) and quality up several notches.  The KS16S is nice, but if it could only match Gotway performance and range... Oh well I might have to wait a bit more or just get over the esthetics I guess.  :cry2:

2012-lamborghini-aventado-3_600x0w.jpg

On 12/4/2016 at 7:42 PM, Marty Backe said:

This is how @jrkline and myself spent Sunday morning. After three failed attempts at climbing this very steep hill, Jeff had to give this one to the mountain. It was kind of cool day, only made it to the low 70's. See, it's not always warm in Southern California :roflmao:

I think I just realized @jrkline only has a ref shirt and long cammo pants. 

Its hard to compete with some of the beautiful scenery you guys post. 

IMG_4911a.thumb.jpg.dddec8ed306ab8ee158d233dad398d56.jpg

Southern France, about 1 hr to the east of Bordeaux by the way... :)

Hideously hot at 38 degC :(

On 7/17/2017 at 0:05 AM, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

I think I just realized @jrkline only has a ref shirt and long cammo pants. 

That's his signature EUC riding look! When you see that figure gliding in the distance, you know it's jrkline! Reminds me of Hansolo's very recognizable style.

hansolo.jpg

Ran into a family of deer (mom and two fawns) on the way out and the mom on the way back tonight.  The one fawn stood and kept staring at me until I got super close.  It's funny that it's the same look many people give me. :lol:  These creatures are very curious about the wheel I think as I don't register as something familiar.

Just returned from exploring my favorite place: Griffith Park. Totally newfound territory, I was able to get to the very peak of the mountains for a great vantage looking down at the Griffith Observatory (seen behind me in this picture that a tourist kindly took of me)

IMG_20170723_103132225 (1)

On 7/23/2017 at 3:01 PM, Marty Backe said:

Just returned from exploring my favorite place: Griffith Park. Totally newfound territory, I was able to get to the very peak of the mountains for a great vantage looking down at the Griffith Observatory (seen behind me in this picture that a tourist kindly took of me)

IMG_20170723_103132225 (1)

Your safety gear looks awesome. I would like to upgrade my safety gear like that. Any details on knee pads and arm pads? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Your safety gear looks awesome. I would like to upgrade my safety gear like that. Any details on knee pads and arm pads? Thanks!

See the Safety Gear forum. My full equipment video can be found there.

Archived