New Zealand needs your help - phase II !

The Fat Unicyclist

2 hours ago, litewave said:

Is WCC hosting? I hope you make a dramatic entrance on your Lhotz, or show up early and ride around for a half hour or so at the entrance to the venue. 

Make sure you wear your gimp outfit with the thong undies!  I'm sure that outta turn a few heads.  :innocent1:  Just don't wipe out and do a faceplant while doing a how fast you can commute demo.  That could be a big setback for the EUC cause down under!  :roflmao:

3 hours ago, litewave said:

Is WCC hosting? I hope you make a dramatic entrance on your Lhotz, or show up early and ride around for a half hour or so at the entrance to the venue. 

No. it is hosted by the NZ Transport Agency. This is one of three meetings around the country. I just didn't realise it was so exclusive. 

They have asked everyone to bring their vehicles, but leave then outside for demos at the end. But I'm thinking I will take mine in, because it is so practical. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone... Sorry for the delay in updating you all, but I'm back now!  

So, after our rocking good time earthquake, this workshop was rescheduled to a time that I was out of town. And there was absolutely no option for me to attend.

So I rang the organiser to see what options we had, and spent about an hour in an impromptu interview. Discussing all aspects of the EUC. 

I also organised a friend to attend the workshop with his 9bot 1, in my place. He had a great time and tells me that the presentation was really a draft of all options and their pros and cons - so hopefully we have highlighted lots of pros for the revised version. 

And, I am also back in Christchurch for most of next week (where this guy lives), so I have offered to source a couple of EUC for us to use for a bit of a wheel-about...

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Hi everyone... Sorry for the delay in updating you all, but I'm back now!  

So, after our rocking good time earthquake, this workshop was rescheduled to a time that I was out of town. And there was absolutely no option for me to attend.

So I rang the organiser to see what options we had, and spent about an hour in an impromptu interview. Discussing all aspects of the EUC. 

I also organised a friend to attend the workshop with his 9bot 1, in my place. He had a great time and tells me that the presentation was really a draft of all options and their pros and cons - so hopefully we have highlighted lots of pros for the revised version. 

And, I am also back in Christchurch for most of next week (where this guy lives), so I have offered to source a couple of EUC for us to use for a bit of a wheel-about...

Sorry, I forgot you had a quake there, it was only a short notice in the papers here a few weeks ago. I hope everything is well with you and around you.

Archived