What's up with this tight fitting username field???

Higher ups, could you please review the size limit on the username area to the left.  I mean, just look at it.  Look!  It's all messed up!  I can't help it if I have a naturally well endowed member name.  I know it's quite a mouthful in size, but that's not my fault!  I know it's a little hard to swallow, but if Elvis had sung "Ima HunkaBurninLove" it would fit perfectly fine, but no he didn't.  Repeating a word for emphasis is not a sin.  

As a highly self-regarded "+" member, I have to bring this concern up because it just looks weird.  My fellow OCDers, am I right?  Am I right?  I feel like I'm caught in a trap.  I can't walk out.  Because I love this forum too much, baby, I'll let it slide this one time.  

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove I didn't really notice till you mentioned it, but it always did seem a little messed up on a subliminal level.  Maybe you could make it even longer to even it out.  Like you only need 8 or 9 more letters to make it symmetrical.  Maybe put some symbols in there or something.

But really, it looks fine like it is, it's unique,  Actually it is symmetrical already, but I get what you are saying.  Looking forward to what happens next.^_^

Thanks @steve454 for the helpful suggestions <passes over some free Russian model massage tickets under table>.

Symbols hey?  Not a bad idea!  If The Artist Formerly Known as Prince did it why not me?

Maybe something exotic and Chinesey since all EUCs are made there in China.  I will henceforth be known as:

3f8a97dde0.png

Not too sure what it means, but it looks pretty cool... Maybe I'll get a tattoo as well...

That would be like splicing up my manhood into two parts!  :o  Noooo that won't do.  Plus I'm all for the long, complicated solution rather than a short cut compromise.  Hmmm what to do what to do.   I don't want to prematurely come to a hasty decision.  That wouldn't be very satisfying since I worked long and hard to come up with that wonderful and unique username.

Let me sleep on it, and I'll probably pop up with something in the morning.

12 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Let me sleep on it, and I'll probably pop up with something in the morning.

How about...

• Devo Wheeler
  • Uni-stud
  • Wheelabouuut (pronounced in Canadian)
  • One-wheel machine
  • The Impossible Dream
  • Unicycle Queen! 

3 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningItch said:

I made a slight change, but now I am sort of regretting it as it doesn't seem to address my initial concern.

You know you can get an ointment for that? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoxniVvs937NYTDDJo7CV

17 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I made a slight change, but now I am sort of regretting it as it doesn't seem to address my initial concern.  PA LUS - there is no UNDO button!!!!  What kind of forum software is this???!!!

EDIT:  Hold on a sec.... Unicycle Queen????!!!

I have changed your name to all spaces between words and restored "Love" from "Itch".  See if you like it or what you may want to change.  I think it looks good now.

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Thanks @steve454 for the helpful suggestions <passes over some free Russian model massage tickets under table>.

Symbols hey?  Not a bad idea!  If The Artist Formerly Known as Prince did it why not me?

Maybe something exotic and Chinesey since all EUCs are made there in China.  I will henceforth be known as:

3f8a97dde0.png

Not too sure what it means, but it looks pretty cool... Maybe I'll get a tattoo as well...

壞蛋 in simplified characters is 坏蛋 (huàidàn) = "bad egg" ... pretty much what it means in English

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Plus I get another optical inch with all the spacing.  You're the best John on the board!  :D  Genius!

Want more inches added to your optic manhood?  Time to get serious!?

@supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

On 28 октября 2016 г. at 3:10 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Higher ups, could you please review .....

As a highly self-regarded "+" member, I have to......

Higher ups? You must be kidding...who can above the + member?? ..maybe just God, and God +. ..

Man, you need more symbols? I can tell the + membership got to your head :) Look at some of the more modest members on this forum perfectly content with like 5 symbols to their name) :) i say you shoud shorten it to Hunka :) 

NooooOoOooo you can't start chopping words out willy nilly!  Just because you can't fit all the equipment into a Speedo doesn't mean you should start grabbing for the Ginsu knives!  Even though the average username might be comprised of five measely letters, some of us have need Magnum sized username fields!

Removing key words changes the whole meaning!  "Don't step on my blue shoes" and "Heart hotel" just don't have the same impact.  Elvis would roll in his grave.  :rolleyes:

Archived