Although I don't use the search function very often, I did notice when searching for something like "watch" the results come up, but when you click on page 6 for example, it gives you a search error message asking you to wait 11 seconds before doing another search.  I'm just trying to get to page 6 of the search results.  I tried waiting for a few seconds, but it seems to give me another error saying I have to wait a longer amount of time.  Now, I hate to say it, but I'm a pretty big deal around here so waiting for 10-14 seconds just isn't acceptable.  Maybe for the non-plus members they can suffer through it, but for us demanding plus members I want it fixed now!

Or, whenever you can get around to it that's fine too.

26 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Although I don't use the search function very often, I did notice when searching for something like "watch" the results come up, but when you click on page 6 for example, it gives you a search error message asking you to wait 11 seconds before doing another search.  I'm just trying to get to page 6 of the search results.  I tried waiting for a few seconds, but it seems to give me another error saying I have to wait a longer amount of time.  Now, I hate to say it, but I'm a pretty big deal around here so waiting for 10-14 seconds just isn't acceptable.  Maybe for the non-plus members they can suffer through it, but for us demanding plus members I want it fixed now!

Or, whenever you can get around to it that's fine too.

Because I turned on the "Search flood control" recently as some bots were slowing the whole forum down with nonstop searches.  I just changed the search flood control setting from 20 seconds to 5 seconds for "big deal" and from 20 seconds to 10 seconds for "Full Members".

That said, you should just use Google (it's superior) to search like this link: watch

Actually if you were searching something with euc keywords (unlike "watch") you don't even need to have site:forum.electricunicycle.org string in the search as a set of forum results will be near the top.  Then you just click that "More results from forum.electricunicycle.org" link for more.

Archived