Self-Reflective Random Thoughts of Infinite Wisdom (moved from Post-Merging discussion)

I don't even know what automatic post merging is,  and frankly I don't care too much.   I have no clue why people are talking about it, and usually I'll post a reply without reading all the previous posts so my response may not make a lot of sense.  I thrive on incoherency and anarchy, and frankly I have way too much time on my hands.  Add to that a slight alcohol and drug dependency,  and that explains a few things. 

I'm only on this forum to try to pick up hot chicks,  but hey guess what?   Only middle aged,  overweight balding (or totally bald)  dudes ride electric unicycles and hang out on the forum so that's not going so well.  I'm not too happy about that.  That and my Bre-X stock portfolio performance. 

I have been kicked off numerous forums - more than I care to recall.  People see that I have been here way too long and obviously have some sort of verbal posting diarrhea problem or slight mental issue.  They are correct.  Unlike some others,  not to mention names ,  I do like seeing numbers go up so that sorta explains my posting frequency and rep begging.  It bothers me that others have more reps than me (looking at you @esaj) .  That pretty well sums me up in my case. 

My side of the issue is always correct and has been for many years,  and as long as you understand and accept that we'll get along fine.   Otherwise  I'll have to cut you.   And trust me I will.  I'm just a faceless name wanting to give my opinion on every single post that I can even though I have no clue about the subject.   That has everything to do about why I am here.  That,  plus the anticipation of meeting hot chicks.  So far I'm 50 50 here.   Not happy.  Not happy. 

I am pleased that my Plus membership has been restored,  and I appreciate the fact that I can screw up the normal functioning of the forum with a simple signature change.  I am proud of my member.  It has served me well, and I use it as often as I want.  It would be nicer to use it with a woman,  but hey beggars can't be choosers I guess. 

@Damp Rabbit thank you for wearing a onesie as it saves me from wanting to buy one after seeing how awkward it looks for an adult to wear one. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Only middle aged,  overweight balding (or totally bald)  dudes ride electric unicycles and hang out on the forum...

I resemble that remark! 

If you're willing to perform annulus I might be swayed to change my viewpoint.   Or maybe not.   -_-

And woo-hoo!   Guess who can give 60 reps a day now?   Huh huh guess!   Yep I'm better than most of you minus 3 other plus members,  and frankly I think them too.   I can receive unlimited positive repping by the by just in case anyone forgets that fact so feel free to tappity tap that green up arrow!  I'm sure I must receive something good once I hit 2000.   I just know it!  :)

10 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

I don't even know what automatic post merging is,  and frankly I don't care too much.   I have no clue why people are talking about it, and usually I'll post a reply without reading all the previous posts so my response may not make a lot of sense.  I thrive on incoherency and anarchy, and frankly I have way too much time on my hands.  Add to that a slight alcohol and drug dependency,  and that explains a few things. 

I'm only on this forum to try to pick up hot chicks,  but hey guess what?   Only middle aged,  overweight balding (or totally bald)  dudes ride electric unicycles and hang out on the forum so that's not going so well.  I'm not too happy about that.  That and my Bre-X stock portfolio performance. 

I have been kicked off numerous forums - more than I care to recall.  People see that I have been here way too long and obviously have some sort of verbal posting diarrhea problem or slight mental issue.  They are correct.  Unlike some others,  not to mention names ,  I do like seeing numbers go up so that sorta explains my posting frequency and rep begging.  It bothers me that others have more reps than me (looking at you @esaj) .  That pretty well sums me up in my case. 

My side of the issue is always correct and has been for many years,  and as long as you understand and accept that we'll get along fine.   Otherwise  I'll have to cut you.   And trust me I will.  I'm just a faceless name wanting to give my opinion on every single post that I can even though I have no clue about the subject.   That has everything to do about why I am here.  That,  plus the anticipation of meeting hot chicks.  So far I'm 50 50 here.   Not happy.  Not happy. 

I am pleased that my Plus membership has been restored,  and I appreciate the fact that I can screw up the normal functioning of the forum with a simple signature change.  I am proud of my member.  It has served me well, and I use it as often as I want.  It would be nicer to use it with a woman,  but hey beggars can't be choosers I guess. 

@Damp Rabbit thank you for wearing a onesie as it saves me from wanting to buy one after seeing how awkward it looks for an adult to wear one. 

i'm hanging THIS post on my wall... 

awesome

2 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

:D It's fun, freaky Friday!  Where is everyone?  We've got the forum all to ourselves!  What to do what to do?

IMG_0414.JPG

4 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

:D It's fun, freaky Friday!  Where is everyone?  We've got the forum all to ourselves!  What to do what to do?

It may be where you live, but some of us have moved on to Saturday already!

It's only going to be 16°, but it's an awesome day for wheeling...

20161022_153715.jpg

NB: As with all weather forecasters, I reserve the right to get it totally wrong for where-ever you might be.

1 minute ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Nice!  I was here all day with a forecast of boring... At least they had high speed internet!  BTW could you tell me the winning lotto ticket numbers for Friday?

image.jpg

Ha ha... It looks like you're buying timeshare! 

... buying timeshare while laying on the ground at the back almost asleep!  I caught myself on the verge of snoring a bit.  I usually lean against a back wall to avoid nodding off in a chair.  That did happen once, and when I awoke I noticed everyone was looking at me.  And not in a "That's cool!" electric unicycle way!  Zzzzzzzzzz... Snort... Zzzzzzz

28 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

... buying timeshare while laying on the ground at the back almost asleep!  I caught myself on the verge of snoring a bit.  I usually lean against a back wall to avoid nodding off in a chair.  That did happen once, and when I awoke I noticed everyone was looking at me.  And not in a "That's cool!" electric unicycle way!  Zzzzzzzzzz... Snort... Zzzzzzz

what kind of seminar WAS that... if you don't mind me asking?

looks HORRIBLE.... have been in too many of those to recount... some while I was the one lecturing and OTHERS felt the way you did there.....

which is FAR WORSE, quite frankly

Sorry I passed out there for a few hours... and woke up to an image of TFU (@The Fat Unicyclist) wearing a gimp mask riding about down under...

Could someone pass me a breathmint?  Urp...

image.jpg

Regarding the lecture... Sorry it's top secret... Only on a need to know basis...

image.jpg

Besides where's the fun in full disclosure?  It's more fun being a top secret agent working for MicroWorks trying to help break their products stealthily into the western foreign market.  Oh oh :huh: did I say too much?

You've done the lecture circuit @Greg Spalding?  It's probably just me as I had one Coke too many the night before, and trying to stay awake for a 7 hour lecture the morning after is not one of my fortes having a short attention span and all.  I'm just naturally sleepy and sleep deprived so I'm sure that probably in part explains the grandiose delusional disorder or so people tell me.  Or maybe they are just the voices telling me.  Hard to be sure which one.  I tend to think I was dropped accidentally as a baby.  I blame my parents.

Thanks @HunkaHunkaBurningLove - I'll take credit for you needing a breath mint - though I was wearing a g-string too...

Since it's so secretive, I'll assume it was an Amway meeting - and we'll leave it at that. 

PS. Do you have any car / EUC cleaner that I could use? 

Archived