Unable to complete Tutorial, speed lock at 10km

I just received my ninebot minipro and downloaded the App version 3.7 on my iPhone7. Pairing and Activation was successful, however I cannot seem to be able to complete the tutorial. It just stuck at "Get On" step. I got on 100 times already and learned how to ride. I even complete about 5KM. The app just won't let me unlock the speed. Does anyone else experiencing this? I might need to borrow a friend's Android phone and try the tutorials again. 

On ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 3:22 AM, Jemodurn said:

I just received my ninebot minipro and downloaded the App version 3.7 on my iPhone7. Pairing and Activation was successful, however I cannot seem to be able to complete the tutorial. It just stuck at "Get On" step. I got on 100 times already and learned how to ride. I even complete about 5KM. The app just won't let me unlock the speed. Does anyone else experiencing this? I might need to borrow a friend's Android phone and try the tutorials again. 

Trying with another device would be a good idea. Preferably with v3.6.4 as I feel 3.7.0 is not mature enough.

21 hours ago, Jemodurn said:

I tried on a a friend's android phone, but still the same result.  Seems the minipro is not sending feedback about I am already "got on". Not sure if a reset is capable to fix it. Otherwise it is going back to Segway. 

Does the minipro "beep" when you step on it?

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:37 PM, Jemodurn said:

I tried on a a friend's android phone, but still the same result.  Seems the minipro is not sending feedback about I am already "got on". Not sure if a reset is capable to fix it. Otherwise it is going back to Segway. 

Hi,

Sorry for my English, I will try to explain :

at this step you have to take the ninebot by the handle and lift it until you hear a beep.
do not be afraid to raise it...

Tell me if you've solved :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the Xiaomi version of the Mini Pro and did the tutorial up to the point of it telling me to lift the steering rod which I don't have on my Chinese version mini pro.  I can't seem to get past that part of the tutorial.  Because I picked the English USA version of the app it thinks I have the Segway version of the mini pro.  I wonder if I can download another version of the app.  Maybe the British version?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...