MSuper V3 Mods

SuperSport

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

That is VERY cool looking!  My only concern is if it darkens the tail light at all.  I like all the safety I can get when I ride at night or especially at dusk.

The lights are very good to see, even with the black foil....my photo just was when the red lights (they blink) just fade away.

When they "pulse up"....you can even see them better :-) 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

Yeah, they still show well. I may try that. I can always peel it off if it bothers me. 

Yip! Exactly! Your wheel looks great, i like it more than the (for me to much) white version from Todd! But the last red thingie...that does not match the fantastic blue/black combo...imho.

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Yip! Exactly! Your wheel looks great, i like it more than the (for me to much) white version from Todd! But the last red thingie...that does not match the fantastic blue/black combo...imho.

For me personally, I also prefer the blue and being more subtle, but I helped put his wheel together, so I know what all went into it. There's a lot of tech inside it.  And the white does still look nice. 

16 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

I've ordered the Tint. ;)  I think I'll like that better.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

I guess it's been a while since I posted here.  Just did this the other day.  Real Gold Leaf.

Beautiful. I assume that you applied a clear coating on top. I'd be paranoid about dropping the wheel now :cry2:

Very interesting though. Gives me some ideas, but not at such a grand scale. Maybe highlights instead.

Thanks posting the video.

Archived