Linnea Lin Gotway

GotWay Msuper V3 1600wh specification

10 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Might wanna check out @Han's experience buying from this seller before buying (post here).

I'm not going to buy this particular EUC from eBay. I just noticed that some sellers advertise a oversea version high torque model. As I understand now, this is just a regular GotWay MSUPER V3s+.

8 minutes ago, THG said:

I'm not going to buy this particular EUC from eBay. I just noticed that some sellers advertise a oversea version high torque model. As I understand now, this is just a regular GotWay MSUPER V3s+.

It's just marketing tactics to try to pull in the heavier weight ex-China buyers.

23 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

It's just marketing tactics to try to pull in the heavier weight ex-China buyers.

As I expected, many are trying to sell more by exaggerating their product features.

1 hour ago, THG said:

Thank you for the answer.

The reason for the question is this eBay product.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GotWay-1600wh-Msuper-V3-oversea-version-high-torque-84V-18inch-electric-unicycle-/252798940375

Technically I suppose you could say the V3s or V3s+ is a higher torque wheel due to it being an 84 volt wheel. I can attest that the 84 volt version of the ACM is more powerful than the 67 volt version. It's faster and has more acceleration.

But there's only one version (not including the different battery configurations) of the V3s+ and only one version of the V3.

Posted (edited)

Isn't there a slightly modified msuper V3s+ for the Chinese market, with ~1640 Wh (instead of ~1600) and God knows what the tradeoff is? I remember something like this. That could theoretically explain the "overseas" (=normal, non-China) version.

Seller is just being dishonest tbh.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

Isn't there a slightly modified msuper V3s+ for the Chinese market, with ~1640 Wh (instead of ~1600) and God knows what the tradeoff is? I remember something like this. That could theoretically explain the "overseas" (normal, non-China) version.

Seller is just being dishonest tbh.

If it still exists, the 1640WH MSuper3 for Asian market only was 67.7V, not 84V.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! Why did they even build this? Was it some kind of engineering test for the 84V models maybe?

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Thanks! Why did they even build this? Was it some kind of engineering test for the 84V models maybe?

It was right before the shift to all Gotway being 84V, when they doubled the WH of the MSuper3 battery first. A gradual phase out I guess.