Jump to content
Linnea Lin Gotway

GotWay Msuper V3 1600wh specification

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Might wanna check out @Han's experience buying from this seller before buying (post here).

I'm not going to buy this particular EUC from eBay. I just noticed that some sellers advertise a oversea version high torque model. As I understand now, this is just a regular GotWay MSUPER V3s+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, THG said:

I'm not going to buy this particular EUC from eBay. I just noticed that some sellers advertise a oversea version high torque model. As I understand now, this is just a regular GotWay MSUPER V3s+.

It's just marketing tactics to try to pull in the heavier weight ex-China buyers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

It's just marketing tactics to try to pull in the heavier weight ex-China buyers.

As I expected, many are trying to sell more by exaggerating their product features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THG said:

Thank you for the answer.

 

The reason for the question is this eBay product.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GotWay-1600wh-Msuper-V3-oversea-version-high-torque-84V-18inch-electric-unicycle-/252798940375

Technically I suppose you could say the V3s or V3s+ is a higher torque wheel due to it being an 84 volt wheel. I can attest that the 84 volt version of the ACM is more powerful than the 67 volt version. It's faster and has more acceleration.

But there's only one version (not including the different battery configurations) of the V3s+ and only one version of the V3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Isn't there a slightly modified msuper V3s+ for the Chinese market, with ~1640 Wh (instead of ~1600) and God knows what the tradeoff is? I remember something like this. That could theoretically explain the "overseas" (=normal, non-China) version.

Seller is just being dishonest tbh.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

Isn't there a slightly modified msuper V3s+ for the Chinese market, with ~1640 Wh (instead of ~1600) and God knows what the tradeoff is? I remember something like this. That could theoretically explain the "overseas" (normal, non-China) version.

Seller is just being dishonest tbh.

If it still exists, the 1640WH MSuper3 for Asian market only was 67.7V, not 84V.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! Why did they even build this? Was it some kind of engineering test for the 84V models maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Thanks! Why did they even build this? Was it some kind of engineering test for the 84V models maybe?

It was right before the shift to all Gotway being 84V, when they doubled the WH of the MSuper3 battery first. A gradual phase out I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×