Trolley Handle for KS 14C in USA

flashrite

• 5 months later...

Any chance the trolley handles are hanging around and no ones buying them and you wanna give a discount to a nice dude who mighta happened to get it somewhere else?

Theyre kinda hard to find since it's kinda older now :)

On 4/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, kasenutty said:

Any chance the trolley handles are hanging around and no ones buying them and you wanna give a discount to a nice dude who mighta happened to get it somewhere else?

Theyre kinda hard to find since it's kinda older now :)

@Jason McNeil still has them although I think he's acquiring some associated missing hardware (nuts & bolts). I have one on order which I'm hoping will be available soon. So place an inquiry at EWheels.

2 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I did try to order one, but it was like $86 with shipping.. Too rich for my blood, although it looks pretty handy. 

Oh. Well, you didn't preface your question with "must cost less than xyz". Good luck with your search - you may have to roll-your-own.

47 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

did try to order one, but it was like $86 with shipping.. Too rich for my blood, although it looks pretty handy.

eWheels Customers get 50% of discount. That automatic calculated shipping rate doesn't look right, I'll have a look into this...

KS sent the wrong screws parts (a not infrequent problem:unsure:), battling on trying to source the correct sets. 

16 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

eWheels Customers get 50% of discount. That automatic calculated shipping rate doesn't look right, I'll have a look into this...

KS sent the wrong screws parts (a not infrequent problem:unsure:), battling on trying to source the correct sets. 

Just bought a replacement pair of KS-16 led strips from you.Last week when I was adding watthours to my KS-16,I hit one of the Led's on the strip with the phillips head and knocked it off.Tryed soldering it back on but no luck.^_^

Archived