1640Wh - 67,2V / 1600Wh - 84V

4 hours ago, amadeusz said:

Someone may know .. acm16 1600wh 84v when power cut speed how much battery% cut power

i guess you are asking for the max speed, before the wheel cuts out? for ACM 1600wh 84Volt:

without load...free wheeling: about 60kmh+

with load...person on it: about 45-50kmh+

i personally would never go above the lastwarning beeps which come when the motor power reached 80%!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/24/2016 at 11:17 PM, Ben Wilson said:

However, when I charge the wheel, usually it is after dark and the next day I check it for green light. I guess it was 12 hours.

Not a good idea.  Never go to sleep with anything charging.  Hell, now I fear going to sleep with the airconditioner or the heater on.  I just don't trust electricity that much.  It works great, but can you see it?  Electricity is like magic, it does things, like WTF?

4 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Not a good idea.  Never go to sleep with anything charging.  Hell, now I fear going to sleep with the airconditioner or the heater on.  I just don't trust electricity that much.  It works great, but can you see it?  Electricity is like magic, it does things, like WTF?

But these new wheels take 19 hours to charge. When would you do that?

23 hours ago, SuperSport said:

But these new wheels take 19 hours to charge. When would you do that?

Sorry it took so long to answer, went to sleep then had to work today.  I would charge 3-4 hours a day after work, after a few days the batteries would be charged. Or I would charge it at work, that's 9 hours a day.  I know you do some long rides, do you leave it on charge overnight?  Probably most people do, I guess.  I bet with my 1-2 hours a weekend I could charge a big battery wheel once every two or three weeks and it would never get below 70%.:roflmao:

40 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Sorry it took so long to answer, went to sleep then had to work today.  I would charge 3-4 hours a day after work, after a few days the batteries would be charged. Or I would charge it at work, that's 9 hours a day.  I know you do some long rides, do you leave it on charge overnight?  Probably most people do, I guess.  I bet with my 1-2 hours a weekend I could charge a big battery wheel once every two or three weeks and it would never get below 70%.:roflmao:

I was messing with you. Only charge in the way you are comfortable. I do charge overnight, but I live alone, and I sleep lightly. I've got a ton of lithium in my house, so I either need to accept it, or quit. ?

Yes, I regularly empty my battery and I throw it back on charge as soon as I get back home so it's ready for the next ride. 

Archived