which controller for Generic euc without pedal tilt and speed limit?

Andreaontheweb

Hello, i'm a new user of a generic euc, i just learned to ride this veicle and i'd like to know if i could improve it a bit.

I don't need a rocket, just remove the speed limit and the annoing pedal tilt and maybe 20-24 km/h speed with stock motor.

I read somewhere there's a controller from microworks that gave 24 km/h without pedal tild, but i'm unable to find it anywhere.

Any advice?

Thank's

Andrea

@electric_vehicle_loveri already read your great posts and work.. that will be the next step, but i'm just learning to ride.

@andressi don't want to go more than allowed from the stock motor, just use the full power it gave.

but for now i just need the 18 km/h speed of the stock motor, the problem is that it tilt the pedal at 12 km/h or before and reach the full speed it's almost impossible.

thank's for the answers guys.

3 hours ago, Andreaontheweb said:

i don't want to go more than allowed from the stock motor, just use the full power it gave.

but for now i just need the 18 km/h speed of the stock motor, the problem is that it tilt the pedal at 12 km/h or before and reach the full speed it's almost impossible.

I have been there!! I then went MicroWorks board and motor and also decided to implement the OpenSource firmware so we can control things like tilt or not, enable or not the motor max speed, etc.

Mmm thank's.

I hope something could be possible because of This article written by jj23 (I think you know him),  in which it clearly tells that the 24 km/h controller is reported working..

Also I found another post This talking about the 24 km/h controller from MicroWorks, reporting some problems,  but it was almost working At more than 20 km/h whith a strange issue with the pedal tilt in the opposite direction than expected..

Archived