Pebble App and Data Logger for King Song and now Gotway! (Android)

8 hours ago, Chriull said:

Which Voltage is reported by the Gotway App?

can you measure the charger output voltage?

The Gotway app have not the voltage information! :angry:

On the connectors charger, I have 84,3 V

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hansolo said:

With a MS3+ 1600 84V and Nbmetric, the incorrect information for voltage is also present, so the problem is in the Wheel...

Indeed - app just takes and displays whatever wheel sends to it ...

I got one question to ask OP, is there any sign for current and speed?

I know there speed is minus at early version app to indicate the riding direction but there is no sign for Gotway's app, that is no problem.

However, the lack of sign for current is not very convenient at all. Minus sign indicating the charge to battery. I need to calculate the efficiency of the EUC, also need to see how much it charged to the battery when down hill. Is there any data to indicate the sign of current?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this up again because I found out something.

The current Gotway measured(assume it is the same as this app gives) must be the armature current of the motor, because I saw the current sensor ICs on the mainboard is in series connection with the armature.

And I confirmed that the voltage this app gives is the input voltage of the board and also is the voltage output of the battery. 

Therefore, the product of these two is not some power. It is not the motor input power because it requires the armature current and armature voltage, the later is not known. It is not the input power either because the input current of the board is not known.

I've installed a current sensor to measure the input current of the board, thus I can calculate the input power. But I still don't know the motor power because the motor voltage is very difficult to get(three phase, PWM signal).

Anyway, I find this app is very useful for recording my status of riding, and for monitor the speed etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , wonderful app , is it good for Gotway 84v to ?

In my phone it says Version 1.8 , but I only find up to version 1.4 on the internet ,  what's new ?

Wheellog versions

Wheellog versions site 2<

I like the log function , I miss carbon style with red light behind , also maybe to be able to make some of the adjustments available and distance left in kingsong app, can I use any smartwatch or it must be pebble watch ?
and with temp log ,

• 1 month later...

as asked here, will there be any support for the older gw models, as gw MSuper V2. or if not possible, will there be a second wheellog app, supporting the older models ?

(please say: Yes, there will be an app :wub: )

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Chriull said:

@JumpMasterseems to be no longer active around here - his last post was from 31.10.2016 :crying:

Also i think somewhere that he stopped devleopment of wheellog.

yip, kevin cooper stopped the wheellog project....and because of "differences" even the 84volt version, which was done by a Korean rider, was put down in the Gotway group :-(

15 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

yip, kevin cooper stopped the wheellog project....and because of "differences" even the 84volt version, which was done by a Korean rider, was put down in the Gotway group :-(

So is there an alternative if you want to analyse your power curves?

2 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

So is there an alternative if you want to analyse your power curves?

can not say that, i am on iphone and there is the gyrometrics and darknessbot app.....dont know if they are Gt16 compatible....

• 4 months later...

Archived