OK Dreamers - What accessory would you buy for your Mini Pro?

Have fun and think out of the box - 

1)  I would like to have an App that  locks on to my Mini Pro via and it automatically follows me at a preset distance.

2) I would buy in a second a collapsible shopping basket that straddles the foot pads and auto balances because mini recognizes as a person.  Maybe it can convert to a backpack for trip back home!

3) Control bar tension adjust.  Would permit rider to increase force necessary to turn.   This is different that the app adjustment that just slows movement read.  I think this would had stability.

57 minutes ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Have fun and think out of the box - 

1)  I would like to have an App that  locks on to my Mini Pro via and it automatically follows me at a preset distance.

2) I would buy in a second a collapsible shopping basket that straddles the foot pads and auto balances because mini recognizes as a person.  Maybe it can convert to a backpack for trip back home!

3) Control bar tension adjust.  Would permit rider to increase force necessary to turn.   This is different that the app adjustment that just slows movement read.  I think this would had stability.

A "set the speed limit higher" button. :)

Control bar centre adjust - I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm slightly lopsided, and when riding along paths that slope from left high to right low, the bar presses on my right knee.  But not when the slope is the other way.  If the bar could be adjusted so that it was physically not quite centred when at rest, that might help.

A bracket that bolts onto the holes underneath that normally accommodates a kickstand, but which would have a stout loop which could be used for locking the device with a chain and padlock.  (You'd need to have bolts that couldn't be removed with normal tools).

Permanently "on" front lights to warn of your approach (app option).

Ability to access past journey stats - at present, if you turn it off at the end of a trip without getting the readout in the app, that's it.

Access to black box info so that all leanbacks, whether gently or emergency, would be explained in the app after the ride (showing time, type of leanback, and reason).  This would help users understand what the MiniPro was objecting to - a lot of users on the Amazon reviews don't seem to understand that it's trying to stop them having nasty accidents from deliberate overspeeding.

A clip on horizontal bar to fit to the steering pole, so when you are walking it round the shops behind you powered off, with your shopping bag hanging on on the knee pads, the bag would stay behind the pole and not dangle down.  I'm planning on making one!

Louder security alarm, which would start quiet (as it tends to be set off when you are parking it) and build up to something much louder than at present.

A lock which would actually fit the wrongly designed kensington lock slot, with a more substantial cable than on the actual kensington brand ones.

Some sort of different beep which would happen when you are about 1mph below max speed to warn you that you are getting into leanback territory.  Though I guess that could lull you into a false sense of security in some situations.

A passive castoring third wheel fitted somehow, so that it would count as an invalid conveyance in my country (three or more wheels are mandatory here).

A device to stop my daughter interrupting me when I'm in the middle of posting here...

I could imagine the follow me option to be possible when the robot attachment becomes available (if it does) which would have the necessary sensors to avoid a kid who ran between you and the following Segway.

I have a "follow me" type drone, with gps, fpv and stuff.

It's a small drone weights only 450g, it works fine, the only issue with it, is that it can't avoid obstacles so you need to check your surroundings first. I'll try to post a video when I remember to record the flight ^^

Haven't tried riding the EUC while the drone following me, but soon :)

6 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

I have a "follow me" type drone, with gps, fpv and stuff.

It's a small drone weights only 450g, it works fine, the only issue with it, is that it can't avoid obstacles so you need to check your surroundings first. I'll try to post a video when I remember to record the flight ^^

Haven't tried riding the EUC while the drone following me, but soon :)

hello, which brand is your drone?

Litted wheels, litted 'wheel spikes' on the pro or ability to add the smaller bike wheel leds (but they have leds pointing left/right), should be able to add button battery behind hubcap, but that's too bothersome ... what about in the odd 'spike'???  Hmmmm...

I am going to add reflective tape to my 'spikes' ...

i think the "follow me" would be awesome.. also a camera mount that i can view thru app.. and way to remotely control the ninebot .. like to use for looking around home when away on trip.. also a way to charge thru a charge plate.. similar to the roomba vacume cleaner.. so can keep ninebot charged.. maybe even take some of the location technology roomba has to be able to instruct ninebot to do house security patrols and notify me and log if there is anything unusual?? better way to lock to secure object.. a way to carry liquid.. food or other items withough tilting tray and spilling items.. cud be used for carrying food..or parts for an assembly disassembly job??  etc.. like bicycle frame has inate to it.. I have been playing with DIY seat designs.. I would like imput and other ideas you have.. see: 

segway minipro milk crate.png

segway minipro 2 milk crate.png

I would like the follow me option, a kick stand and a better way to lock it up.

For a future mini pro I would like a model designed more for off road travel with big tires with some type of suspension to handle rough terrain.

On ‎14‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 2:58 PM, TLyleJeep said:

I would like the follow me option, a kick stand and a better way to lock it up.

For a future mini pro I would like a model designed more for off road travel with big tires with some type of suspension to handle rough terrain.

As it is now and following the Ninebot/Intel project, the "follow me"-function is fully possible and can be included in the one of new firmware updates.

Kickstand can be ordered from tao/ali etc. There are mounting holes under mini that allow to mount accessories/kickstand. Locking loop could be mounted there as well...

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

As it is now and following the Ninebot/Intel project, the "follow me"-function is fully possible and can be included in the one of new firmware updates.

Kickstand can be ordered from tao/ali etc. There are mounting holes under mini that allow to mount accessories/kickstand. Locking loop could be mounted there as well...

I did a search on Ninebot/Intel project and got a link to the ninebot robot and was blown away how cool it is!

How much extra will that cost to add on to your minipro when it comes out? I hope it will be affordable because that is something that I would love to have.

2 hours ago, Jojo33A said:

Thanks for the link to the kickstand.

1 hour ago, TLyleJeep said:

I did a search on Ninebot/Intel project and got a link to the ninebot robot and was blown away how cool it is!

How much extra will that cost to add on to your minipro when it comes out? I hope it will be affordable because that is something that I would love to have.

Thanks for the link to the kickstand.

It's only a link to tutorial how to install a kickstand on a mini 

It's my personal blog about mini 

I dont finish add customisation new éléments 

Member Smallexis installed a kickstand too its very easy to do and cheap to buy

1 hour ago, jojo33 said:

It's only a link to tutorial how to install a kickstand on a mini 

It's my personal blog about mini 

I dont finish add customisation new éléments 

Member Smallexis installed a kickstand too its very easy to do and cheap to buy

Hi jojo33, I went to your blog and you have some great information!

Did a web search today and turned up a lot of kickstands for the mini and the minipro and yes they are pretty cheap. 

20 minutes ago, TLyleJeep said:

Hi jojo33, I went to your blog and you have some great information!

Did a web search today and turned up a lot of kickstands for the mini and the minipro and yes they are pretty cheap. 

My name is Joris ;)

Well, i can't give links to shop online, in my website,  when i found accessories or spare parts because i m not sure by exemple any spare parts are really original or not

it's only with packaging from xiaomi MI and with compare with original spare parts on offcial ninebot site i can verify quality, 

For kickstand

look the holes

they are good in case where a lot of rain ingress inside for evacuate water in each "block"

if you fix your kickstand with these holes, and if your mini take a lot of water, i suggest you to remove your kickstand for clean inside

inside.jpg

in2.jpg

trous.jpg

Archived