Lubrication for the wheel

master255

1 hour ago, master255 said:

This is not the right numbers. The problem is that I explain very complex things that can not understand the general public. For this reason, I always have a bad reputation in these topics. This is normal, but not correctly.

Yes you're right.

The problem is your extreme intelligence.

That's it.

?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

Yes you're right.

The problem is your extreme intelligence.

That's it.

?

That's not fair. He tries to explain something he has a good experience with. He's not selling lubrication or Ninebots. So it's a discussion on experience and what other users think about or what's their exception on this. That's all. Most/ a lot here are not native English speakers (like me) and sometimes there's a misunderstanding on the case or a sentence.

As I was over in Moscow I had problems with conversation in my workgroup there as not all are able to speak English, even in management positions. We had two simultaneous translators. And also in the city it's hard to find someone speaking English. I've full respect for Russians coming over here to join the forum.

3 minutes ago, OliverH said:

That's not fair. He tries to explain something he has a good experience with. He's not selling lubrication or Ninebots. So it's a discussion on experience and what other users think about or what's their exception on this. That's all. Most here are not native English speakers (like me) and sometimes there's a misunderstanding on the case or a sentence.

This isn't a one off.

He's a professional troll who for some time now seems to enjoy being abrasive, rude, questioning people's masculinity (yes, seriously), and generally being confrontational for the sake of......being confrontational. And yes, he is selling Ninebot P.

And no, being 'from Russia' is not an acceptable mitigating circumstance as someone suggested earlier.

Just a bit tiresome, but never mind! It's just the Internet lol

25 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

He's a professional troll

39 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

The problem is your extreme intelligence

You have a problems with the logic.I think it's illogical.
And yes. I'm a programmer. I work as a programmer (lead senior programmer in MGTS (MTS mobile operator)). Full time work.

2 hours ago, OliverH said:

As I was in Moscow I've seen those roads there and the culture to drive. I never would ride on a road there.

Yes, but the sidewalks can be very good, so good that the cars drive on them

The worst place to be a pedestrian that I have seen is Bangalore India. Much of the time you end up in the street because the sidewalks are in bad shape or nonexistent. I am not sure you could even ride a wheel there due to the conditions.

@dmethvin, In Moscow, everything is not so bad. All the same, it is the capital of Russia.
But on the streets, often drive Belarus tractors. Even on the Red Square. Even on the sidewalks, knocking passersby.
Yes. Bike paths, almost none. I traveled in Moscow more than 2000km. on the wheel. And I think that on the wheel, driving here quite comfortably.
Almost everywhere sidewalks replaced bicycle paths.

5 hours ago, OliverH said:

That's not fair. He tries to explain something he has a good experience with. He's not selling lubrication or Ninebots. So it's a discussion on experience and what other users think about or what's their exception on this. That's all. Most/ a lot here are not native English speakers (like me) and sometimes there's a misunderstanding on the case or a sentence.

As I was over in Moscow I had problems with conversation in my workgroup there as not all are able to speak English, even in management positions. We had two simultaneous translators. And also in the city it's hard to find someone speaking English. I've full respect for Russians coming over here to join the forum.

Kudos to you @OliverH for staying cool and even supporting another member even when the conversation gets rough. I know i wouldnt be able to stay cool, like you did  if someone talked rough to me like that! 

Archived