Anyone know where I can order replacement knee bar for NB Mini, not mini pro?

As stated in title, in order for my handlebar that I ordered to work on my mini pro, I need a NB mini knee bar replacement since the handlebar only work with the NB mini knee bar not the mini pros. Preferably would like to buy in the US, but wouldn't mind importing at a reasonable price.

28 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

I don't understand what you mean bar only works for mini??? You simply unscrew the same two screws for both...

NO you don't.The handle bar attachment that is being sold must be fitted by removing some screws under a sticker and removing the knee pads. The mino pro kneebar does not have this since its 2 separate pieces, including the adjustable knee bar. removing that adjustable kneed bar leaves you with a slot that does not fit the mini handlebar. You must purchase a complete ninebot mini knee bar and then fit the handlebar to that and install the whole thing on the mini pro.

4 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

What a waste of a post, you arguing in circles...

Whos arguing? You don't know what you are talking about. I have owned the mini and now have the Segway mini pro. The whole knee bar is swappable on both units, but the handle bar they sell you doesn't replace the knee bar. It extends up from the top of the knee bar replacing the pad on the ninebot mini. The slot is not the same size on the mini pro. Get educated.

Archived