Adapt EUC to scooter

Hey guys, this is terrific. I thought it may have been an unreasonable requirement, but it appears several viable solutions have come out of this.

Thanks everyone for your inventive ideas so far.

Maybe we could adapt an adapter:

Hoverboard-Sitting-Attachment-Black-1_10

https://hoverset-net.myshopify.com/products/hoverseat-frame

I know the steering is pretty much the opposite of a swegway/hoverboard/evilspawnversionofanEUC but perhaps if you could crank the sensitivity of the EUC to the max, you might have something. The only extra requirement I can think of is something better than a bolt with a wingnut as the pivot point.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are variety of Hoverboard conversions appeared, some are fun and some are real practical. But the Hoverborad it self died..soft of. There are some more adapters that connect 2 EUCs and are made to look like Segway. They are just one of a kind, expensive and pure novelty. 

• 4 months later...

an

On 7/7/2016 at 3:12 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Here's the small folding e-bike that was mentioned by someone.  I think Xiaomi is releasing a version as well.

I believe you can see how the tilt of he control board controls the motor in this video that @puntofato posted.

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5985

I remember that video!  What a cool bike!  AND, THAT LEOPARD SKIN DRESS:huh:

• 9 months later...
On 1 August 2016 at 8:37 PM, alon av said:

When I decided on bringing Here the EUC I thought my wife can use it for commuting to work ( together with the train )

She liked the idea in the beginning but when she figured out she has to practice to be able to ride good she lost interest.

That is why I am motivated to develop Robin Idea :)

So I made this prototype and tried it last night.

I am sorry to say it is far from being safe :)

you need to press down the front wheel constantly.

It is basically a wheely machine.

and when it tilts you back, the front wheel allways come up.

so if you are not concentrated and lower the front wheelto the ground with the front wheel not in the direction of driving... high chances of somthing not good happening

Scooter.JPG

Scooter 2.JPG

I really liked the idea of @alon av . I think this proto can easily be safe if the solid (red) body replaced with a wire connection and one more wheel added to the front part. Last day, riding on my euc, i tried to drive our baby's stroller from its back ( of course no babies in it). I could have regulated my balance twisting my ankle while holding the bar tightly, so the EUC part of this design should be free or semi-free. One can also stand without putting his/her foot on the ground for a three-wheel design. This could be a great add-on for all EUCs! So one can carry more things while riding on euc. An additional battery power can be placed inside of bar like Kiwanos k01.  Can anyone produce such a prototype?

Archived