Hi Ninebot community

Recently after bricking my Ninebot mini with the new firmware update I went down to change the mobo however upon receiving back my Ninebot mini it was found that it could no longer travel at the unlocked speed and is stuck at 4km/h when I tried to unlock the ninebot mini I was given a prompt of the mobo having a different serial number from the ninebot. If I were to downgrade the ninebot mini will I be able to override this error and unlock it once again.

-Victor

On 7/4/2016 at 6:57 PM, steve454 said:

How far have you driven it with the new mobo.  I saw a video by Ali Shanmao where he was talking about that.  He said he had to ride 10 km before the speed would unlock.

Just got it changed recently haven't traveled much. So you're saying that as long as I travel more than 10km it will still unlock regardless of the error? If possible do you have a link to that video you're talking about. Thank you.

-Victor

On 4.7.2016 at 0:57 PM, steve454 said:

How far have you driven it with the new mobo.  I saw a video by Ali Shanmao where he was talking about that.  He said he had to ride 10 km before the speed would unlock.

Sorry, but that is not true.

If it is on 4 km/h it needs to be unlocked. If you do not unlock it will never be faster than 4 km/h.

After unlocking it is limited to 10 km/h for 1 km and after you finished the little training session it is open for 16 km/h. And mine was ready for 18 km/h after driving 50 km.

Good luck!

58 minutes ago, Groundcrew said:

Sorry, but that is not true.

If it is on 4 km/h it needs to be unlocked. If you do not unlock it will never be faster than 4 km/h.

After unlocking it is limited to 10 km/h for 1 km and after you finished the little training session it is open for 16 km/h. And mine was ready for 18 km/h after driving 50 km.

Good luck!

The thing is it wouldnt let me unlock the ninebot mini. It keeps giving a prompt that say incompatible serial number because of the new mobo installed due to the previous one being bricked by the update to 1.2.8

Victor

Hello Victor,

you can try to use another phone for unlocking.

What I wanted to say: There is no need to drive 10 km with the 4 km/h limit because it would not unlock by driving it.

If that does not work you need to contact your dealer. Most of them now deliver the Ninebots already unlocked.

Best luck,

Kurt

5 hours ago, vicvicvictorrrryyyyy said:

do you have a link to that video you're talking about. Thank you.

Sorry, I don't have a link but if you go to Youtube and search AliShanmao he has a lot of videos you could probably find it easily.  Also, @Groundcrew has the better info about your problem.

On 10/07/2016 at 3:50 AM, Groundcrew said:

Hello Victor,

you can try to use another phone for unlocking.

What I wanted to say: There is no need to drive 10 km with the 4 km/h limit because it would not unlock by driving it.

If that does not work you need to contact your dealer. Most of them now deliver the Ninebots already unlocked.

Best luck,

Kurt

Hi I have tried several phone running different version of the ninebot app but to no avail it still refuses to allow me to unlock the ninebot maybe this will be helpful if I showed you the error that I am getting. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Really appreciate the help I'm getting here! :)

Archived