KS16B won't connect to app

Pingouin

Hi there,

I have a friend who has some issues, since his motherboard has been changed, he can't connect his wheel to the kingsong app, but the bluetooth works because he can still play music with his wheel. Anyone has any idea where the issue might come from ?

Thanks

I read in another post that there is two Bluetooth modules. One for music and one for connexion with the app (telemetry). Maybe, one of these BT modules is out of order or disconnected or missing...

1 hour ago, Pingouin said:

I have a friend who has some issues, since his motherboard has been changed, he can't connect his wheel to the kingsong app, but the bluetooth works because he can still play music with his wheel. Anyone has any idea where the issue might come from ?

As already mentioned by @Addwyn above KS16 have two separate BT modules. One normal audio and one LE for telemetry which seems to be the one your friend is having issue with. So most likely it has not been connected properly during the controller board exchange or it's faulty. And of course his mobile needs to support BT in LE mode otherwise it will not be able to connect.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived