Ninebot Mini Pro spare decorative wheel blades

Hi guys, after i almost lost one of the decorative wheel blade on a bump i decided to make spare ones. 

There only one spare blade of each type (thick and thin) so, now,if you have a 3d-printer, you could print yourself any amount of these ))

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1647527

It fits pretty fine and if you do not know - you should not notice much difference with original

ninebot3dprint.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2016 at 11:26 PM, Alex Markin said:

Hi guys, after i almost lost one of the decorative wheel blade on a bump i decided to make spare ones. 

There only one spare blade of each type (thick and thin) so, now,if you have a 3d-printer, you could print yourself any amount of these ))

It fits pretty fine and if you do not know - you should not notice much difference with original

ninebot3dprint.JPG

thanks for creating these.. what is interesting is the base 3d structure can be used to print in different colors or even mixing colors.. printing in glow in dark material.. print in wood dust.. add impressions like letters or graphic designs to personalize the blades.. or to inbed electronics.. like LED lights.etc

ninebot3dprint.JPG

what applications did you use to design the blades? I would like to play with the design and upload my designs.to thingervers

7 hours ago, Alex Markin said:

I use Blender, the source .blend file is attached to my Thingiverse post in "Thing Files" section

what did u use to get your basic foundation dimentions? did you use a scanner? or did u use caliper and hand enter them into wire frame? I am thinking it might be possible to speed up creation by taking photos of all sides then use those to along with a single caliper measurement then all the other entries would be at correct ratios..

good job. I lost one red spoke. I have replaced with the extra included with Segway Mini Pro. Now I use duct tape to tape over the spokes to make sure they don't fall off. I don't have a 3d printer so I can't do like you do. :P

12 hours ago, Solar_Segway_Mini_Pro said:

I don't have a 3d printer so I can't do like you do. :P

Dude, you do not need to own a 3d-printer like me, you can go to local hackspace or send model  to closest 3d-printing service. I believe if here at Russian Ural mountains i got two of those nearby - you  should find one in Silicone Valley with ease ;)

For a such small parts - it wouldn't be expensive 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/08/2016 at 10:13 PM, Alex Markin said:

i did both: photos of sides to correct shapes and caliper measurements to enter correct dimensions

my 3d scanner is too poor at resolution for such small and precise object

MORE EASY MORE CHEAP 

:D:D:lol::lol:

wa.PNG

Archived