On 6/13/2016 at 4:03 PM, Denniss said:

http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-12952692

I'm the alien, last post seems to be deleted

better contact individualy by mail best forumer like him http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/u-detail-61023370

be discreet, shhhhhttttttttt whiiiiissssssssssperrrr....... xiaomi big brother dont like foreign rebel 

5 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Does it still show it if you hard refresh it now?  If so, then it's hidden to everyone else but you.  Post number 267 is the latest when I refresh.

I opened it with another browser and it was there

49 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

him say xiaomi erase angry message , he s a rebel too http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-12996499

Is that guy your contact who posted the link which got erased?

Anyway here's the Google Translate of the text for amusement: ("millet" is a mistranslation of "xiaomi")

I claim as an ordinary user even sound are not what, no slander you, just say a few honest words can not do, fear of affecting your sales will delete posts, you dare to put out garbage firmware afraid others read Posts do not buy your product, since fear, then why do you have to put the garbage out of it's firmware, have the ability to stand up, honorable indicate their position, chosen by the user chant, millet companies increasingly pathetic! What a letdown! You know how hard you want to move uniformly, the body should not have too much sway Bengzhuo, a long time you can stand it, you engineer, you millet employees, have you tried it, still do not realize firmware defects, still insists, still use the security excuse to shirk their responsibility should be borne, suitable for you! No wonder someone spray millet, spray millet are also friends, do their own thing so bad, was also sprayed damn! In such nonsense you go on, the market will be ruthless abandon you, the user will be ruthless abandon you, consumers prefer to believe that use of these products around people's opinions and suggestions will not listen to you blind flicker, what you delete posts thereof, and to block the mouth of all consumers do word of mouth, to the time you will have tasted the bitter fruit of their own species under! Once again strongly express my contempt of love! Too chilling it! One such is not responsible, do not act as a company to see if you can laugh a few years!

Source:

我作为一个普通用户连发声的权利都没有了么,没有诋毁你们,只是说几句良心话都不可以吗,怕影响你们的销量就删帖,你们垃圾固件都敢放出来还怕别人看了帖子就不买你们产品吗,既然怕,那你们为什么还要放那么垃圾的固件出来呢,有本事就堂堂正正,光明磊落的表明自己的立场,由用户来选择呗,小米公司越来越差劲了!太令人失望了!你要知道想要匀速前进是多么的困难,全身要绷着不能有太大的晃动,时间长了你受得了吗,你们工程师,各位小米员工们,你们试过吗,到现在还不意识到固件的缺陷,还在坚持己见,还在用安全的借口来推卸自己应当承担的责任,合适吗!怪不得会有人喷小米,友商也喷小米,自己做了那么差劲的事,被喷也是活该的!你们在这样胡闹下去,市场就会无情的抛弃你们,用户就会无情的抛弃你们,消费者宁愿相信身边使用这些产品的人的意见和建议也不会听你们瞎忽悠的,你们删帖有什么用,能堵住全体消费者的嘴吗,口口相传,到时候你们就会尝到自己种下的苦果的!再次强烈表达我的鄙视之情!太让人心寒了!一个这样不负责,没有担当的公司,看你还能笑几年!

35 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Is that guy your contact who posted the link which got erased?

Anyway here's the Google Translate of the text for amusement: ("millet" is a mistranslation of "xiaomi")

I claim as an ordinary user even sound are not what, no slander you, just say a few honest words can not do, fear of affecting your sales will delete posts, you dare to put out garbage firmware afraid others read Posts do not buy your product, since fear, then why do you have to put the garbage out of it's firmware, have the ability to stand up, honorable indicate their position, chosen by the user chant, millet companies increasingly pathetic! What a letdown! You know how hard you want to move uniformly, the body should not have too much sway Bengzhuo, a long time you can stand it, you engineer, you millet employees, have you tried it, still do not realize firmware defects, still insists, still use the security excuse to shirk their responsibility should be borne, suitable for you! No wonder someone spray millet, spray millet are also friends, do their own thing so bad, was also sprayed damn! In such nonsense you go on, the market will be ruthless abandon you, the user will be ruthless abandon you, consumers prefer to believe that use of these products around people's opinions and suggestions will not listen to you blind flicker, what you delete posts thereof, and to block the mouth of all consumers do word of mouth, to the time you will have tasted the bitter fruit of their own species under! Once again strongly express my contempt of love! Too chilling it! One such is not responsible, do not act as a company to see if you can laugh a few years!

Source:

我作为一个普通用户连发声的权利都没有了么,没有诋毁你们,只是说几句良心话都不可以吗,怕影响你们的销量就删帖,你们垃圾固件都敢放出来还怕别人看了帖子就不买你们产品吗,既然怕,那你们为什么还要放那么垃圾的固件出来呢,有本事就堂堂正正,光明磊落的表明自己的立场,由用户来选择呗,小米公司越来越差劲了!太令人失望了!你要知道想要匀速前进是多么的困难,全身要绷着不能有太大的晃动,时间长了你受得了吗,你们工程师,各位小米员工们,你们试过吗,到现在还不意识到固件的缺陷,还在坚持己见,还在用安全的借口来推卸自己应当承担的责任,合适吗!怪不得会有人喷小米,友商也喷小米,自己做了那么差劲的事,被喷也是活该的!你们在这样胡闹下去,市场就会无情的抛弃你们,用户就会无情的抛弃你们,消费者宁愿相信身边使用这些产品的人的意见和建议也不会听你们瞎忽悠的,你们删帖有什么用,能堵住全体消费者的嘴吗,口口相传,到时候你们就会尝到自己种下的苦果的!再次强烈表达我的鄙视之情!太让人心寒了!一个这样不负责,没有担当的公司,看你还能笑几年!

Yes its very true and funny. .. There s à lot of comments very funny 

I registered my account on the chinese bbs and tried to write a new post or reply to an existing one but the site says I'm too novice to do that.. I also tried to send a personal message to this user but that also was blocked saying I'm too new.. I guess I'll try in the next few days and see if I can post something.. as soon as I can, I'll post the link to the downgrade method we used..

On 14.6.2016 at 10:00 AM, stefanoda said:

I registered my account on the chinese bbs and tried to write a new post or reply to an existing one but the site says I'm too novice to do that.. I also tried to send a personal message to this user but that also was blocked saying I'm too new.. I guess I'll try in the next few days and see if I can post something.. as soon as I can, I'll post the link to the downgrade method we used..

Looks like they have it :-)
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-13004642&usg=ALkJrhgwTYWe-Yrwl2o7LSqD-eKe5yaKKw

Good very good 

Why an international brand like xiaomi censure his owns customer... 

When développer made alternative rom for android devices brand like Samsung isnt really against because this work of alternative rom help the brand développer too 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived