John Eucist

Forum RULES and guidelines (MUST read before your first post)

24 minutes ago, Keith said:

Can I ask that new members remember this is a global forum and, at the very least, enter their country under location when joining the site. It will not identify you at all and it is amazing how many people ask geographical questions (Where can I get one of these, are these legal on the sidewalk, etc.) but haven't told us where they are.

done

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Hello 

Electric unicycle Forum Team staff and fellow members

thanks for adding me as as member in EUF 

am from India, am very much interested having unicycle, so please to all members support and guide me building a unicycle 

thanks 

tej

Edited by Tej
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi all, thanks forum rules read and noted, from the new guy.

On 8/5/2017 at 12:03 PM, Tej said:

Hello 

Electric unicycle Forum Team staff and fellow members

thanks for adding me as as member in EUF 

am from India, am very much interested having unicycle, so please to all members support and guide me building a unicycle 

thanks 

tej

Wow, interesting please consider to create a building log for a interesting read to follow and perhaps spreading some ideas?

I love DIY solutions. modifications etc..

2 hours ago, Electroman said:

I love DIY solutions. modifications etc..

If you are in Antarctica, you are going to have to. be good at modifications. Lithium Ion batteries don’t take too kindly to sub zero temperatures!

On 10/13/2017 at 8:43 PM, Keith said:

If you are in Antarctica, you are going to have to. be good at modifications. Lithium Ion batteries don’t take too kindly to sub zero temperatures!

Sweden is slightly warmer though my friend, but good point about lithium cells and even if I can take it well dressed what about the EUC cause winter is coming here?

8 hours ago, esaj said:

The cells will drop voltage much faster in cold, at least earlier EUC Extreme used battery warming system custom built for the wheel to keep the packs warm (but not too hot of course) and made a studded tire himself for winter riding. Not a really cheap solution, but should work pretty well.

Cool, thanks for info.