solowheel orbit the coolest euc

sickswan

Beautiful design, some benefits might be;

-stunts, i guess you could put your foot or feet "through" the ring now as well.
-weight?  I can only imagine it weighs slightly less?  you don't really need a handle since you can carry the inside of the ring?
-style, very stylish :)  It looks even more modern this way because there's no center of the wheel!

Bwuce Wee

Hi @vee73, I gave snediyhub.com a call today and wanted to check if I could swing by to check on the Orbitwheel. There was a friendly lady on the phone. Alas, she had not really an idea what I was talking about and had to check internally. And indeed she gave me a buzz ten minutes later. According to her, they sold the last piece recently and are currently out of stock. She told me that the next shipment is suppose to arrive in four to six weeks. She also promised me to come back as soon as they have one of those babys back in the showroom. At the same time, she had no information on battery, motor, speed, distance, weight, even diameter of the wheel,...

Frankly, I am not perfectly convinced that they actually had an Orbitwheel in the shop. I will try again and certanly will post any new development here.

Archived