Firewheel?

525rider

Btw, so that you don't get the wrong idea, despite all the factory quality problems etc. of the Firewheel I've been complaining about, I'd still probably order a new one if my current broke (and of course do the sealing/bms mod myself, unless they've done something about these) ;)   Just love it 

​The wheel next to pillows and sofa, how romantic, lol. I feel much love and tenderness around your wheel.

I know what it is with my Firewheel. But next to my pillows, no way ! :P

​The wheel next to pillows and sofa, how romantic, lol. I feel much love and tenderness around your wheel.

:D   That's actually our guest bedroom with a sofa-bed, and the dog has thrown the pillow to the floor. I've used it to charge and tinker with the wheels, as it's otherwise unused most of the time. I don't sleep with the wheel next to me (yet ;))...

You disappoint me @hobby16, I thought the French knew everything about love! :lol: 

• 2 months later...

Hi i had a firewheel F528 now the battery since draining fast which wed can i go to buy the battery to replace

I don't know if any shops sell original spare parts... I've contacted two German shops selling Firewheels about possibility of buying spare parts or entire wheel without batteries, but neither never responded back <_<

So either you have to order from the factory, or, another one of those German shops does sell custom packs for Firewheels (which are larger than anything available from the factory, at 828Wh): http://scooterhelden.de/onlinestore/196/42/firewheel/unicycle-akkuaufrüstung-detail   use Chrome's in-built translation or Google translate if you don't speak german.

Archived