Anyone knows about new 14" Ninebot A1?

Dmitry71

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another article on it.  More info.  Speaking about 30km range and 20km/h with a battery upgrade.

Hand thousand Yuan market: Ninebot Post One A1 Nine single wheel car 999 yuan

2016-02-26 14:03 Category: other smart devices

Since the launch of Segway balanced car, there are a lot of people as a means of transport for short-haul, metro station to their homes, from the subway station to the company, use the road every day commuting balance in cars can save a lot of effort and time. For Chinese consumers, most of the metro began prohibited folding bike is balanced on the subway car selling for a reason. Last year, the release of millet millet TV when 3, Ninebot balance of Nine cars debut together, the price down to 1999 yuan price. Now, Ninebot again reaching into Qianyuan Ji market, launched the Nine single-wheel counterbalanced truck, March 1 landed Jingdong crowdfunding , crowdfunding minimum sale price is only 999 yuan.

56cfea16ec98a5386.png_e600.jpg

Ninebot Nine single wheel drive model Ninebot One A1, the whole weight of 10.5kg, up and down the subway carrying a short time should not be a problem. In control, its threshold higher than the two-wheeled models, so had not used a single wheel car consumers may take some time to learn and adapt. The official mobile APP which provides the novice instructional videos, the official nominal 20 hours practice to master. Battery capacity 155Wh, full 3 hours, the maximum load of the car balance 120kg.

14-inch wheels, a lower center of gravity of the whole body, flexibility in handling and driving comfort on similar products is higher than the maximum speed of 18km / h, the mileage is about 15km. Body comes with RGB LED lights, available in different colors to display the charge status. In addition to these, Ninebot One A1 also set aside space for a battery upgrade, users can buy a battery into the extra to upgrade to a top speed of 20km / h, the mileage can also be doubled to 30km, but the weight will reach 11.4kg .

Ninebot One A1 can be connected via Bluetooth 4.0 and mobile phones, mobile phone APP, to see the balance of the car riding conditions, the body can debug parameters for fault diagnosis. Some personalized settings and firmware upgrade is carried out by mobile APP, in addition it also has social attributes, the ability to view charts ride, find nearby riding friends. In addition to battery upgrade, Ninebot One A1 also offers a variety of accessories sold separately, including parking bracket, brace and fast charge charger.

Ninebot One A1 Nine single wheel car
price: 999 yuan 
Reservation Link: Jingdong crowdfunding

56cfea132bced35.png_e600.jpg

56cfea11d69b63391.png_e600.jpg

56cfea17abd8f8102.jpg_e600.jpg

56cfea13bbf8d7333.png_e600.jpg

56cfea14d5bb17817.png_e600.jpg

I guess it IS a new release.  Maybe a cheaper smaller wheel?  Why else would they go backwards on the range and speed?

5 minutes ago, Blunzn said:

edit: quoting from the FB post " This one is for chinese market, the international version will be announced on march 7th (codename mk2)"

Looking forward to whatever is coming out.  They seriously need an update.

IPS Zero competitor I see... hopefully it has more torque and the harder Ninebot driving characteristics than the aforementioned. The easy battery swap would be a welcome change to how the Zero is a pain in the a** to get at the internals / wheel.

九号单轮平衡车内的诸多电池被智能BMS系统严密监控,BMS可以实时检测每一颗电芯的电压、电流、温度等状态,记录使用情况,进行查询和追溯,监控电池老化程度和故障先兆,大幅度降低电池故障,实现报警并保护性停车 .

Ninebot A1's BMS can measure every battery cell's voltage, current and temperature in real time, record its history and degradation, watch for early symptoms of battery failure. This allows the Ninebot A1 to give early warnings and protect the rider  

九号单轮平衡车的诸多安全技术带来诸多保障,如“开机自检”,每次开机时会自动进行整机自检,确保良好状况出行

Each time the ninebot a1 is turned on, the machine will do a "self-check" to ensure the machine's condition is good enough for a trip

On ‎26‎.‎02‎.‎2016 at 11:59 PM, OliverH said:

Who made the firmware? Who tested the firmware? Different from 9b1 e?

Ninebot, most likely.. Company that did fw. 1.2.6 and 1.2.9. But we'll see how it goes. Not all hope is lost. 1.3.5 sound like they are getting it right.

9 hours ago, ECUMania said:

A1's spec sheet:

14" for ladys based on the promo video

I like how they split the battery on "advanced" (?) version. That way 9b1 will get some reunduncy. Next thing should be redundant controller board.

Looks much more beautiful than the Inmotion V5. I hope they remove the firmware updates and issue a mainboard with a fixed firmware just like the rest of the EUC brands. That way, there will be less accidents reported.

1 minute ago, SlowMo said:

Looks much more beautiful than the Inmotion V5. I hope they remove the firmware updates and issue a mainboard with a fixed firmware just like the rest of the EUC brands. That way, there will be less accidents reported.

I think fw updates is a good thing. Another thing how much testing they do before release time...

Just now, Vik's said:

I think fw updates is a good thing. Another thing how much testing they do before release time...

They should put a disclaimer everytime they release a new firmware update like " We are not responsible for any accidents or damage to property which might have been caused when upgrading to this firmware version.". :lol:

2 hours ago, diegoxxx said:

speed of 20 km / H very little :(!!

I would say that 20 km/h is fast enough for many. I think any speed over 26-27 km/h on an EUC is directly dangerous for both rider and People around him... So I can understand why Ninebot choosing to set a max speed restrictions.

my friend Vika the speed of 20km / h I think the max 18km / h I saw the test speed NinebotOne e +, Ninebot writes 22km / h, I saw a max speed of 20km / h sometimes 21km / h I think the new Ninebot max 18km / h

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

It's definetly a good thing. Frameworks may need updates as well. But the manufacturers needs serious testing and the markets needs to list requirements, which Needs to been priorised and linked to special configurations. They need to think about releases, configurations and testing (safety approvals). All this embedded in an ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management handbook.

1 hour ago, OliverH said:

It's definetly a good thing. Frameworks may need updates as well. But the manufacturers needs serious testing and the markets needs to list requirements, which Needs to been priorised and linked to special configurations. They need to think about releases, configurations and testing (safety approvals). All this embedded in an ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management handbook.

Why the need. They always have the end users as guinea pigs.

@SlowMo That's what most producers/car makers are doing nowdays it seems...

@diegoxxx I think that table above is referring to Chinese (on the left) and Euro/Worldwide (on the right) versions. Getting longer riding range (30++ km) by lowering maxspeed is worth it IMHO.

Ninebot One E+ have various maximum speed according to other users,  depending on what firmware version is installed. Someone have even mentioned up to ~27km/h max speed on some 1.2.x firmware.

Archived