Need help on Ninebot One roll angle problem.

Kannina

Hi people,

anyone knows how to calibrate a Ninebot One? my problem is the roll angle it out, when it stands veritcally, the feedback show 22 degree.

so whenever I ride, it behave weird intermittently auto tilt.

Hope someone out here can help me.

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvwi5naEkA

In order to do this you have to lock the Ninebot One. I can't make it lock. I click on lock "icon" but nothing happens. How do you lock?

I just did this (again) to check it. 

1. Turn on your wheel

2. Press the Lock button on the control screen (it looks like it shuts it off)

3. Go to your Sensor Setting -> Attitude Sensor Calibration

4. Press the Attitude Sensor Calibration

5. Press the OK button (you should hear a beep followed by two or three beeps after 3 seconds)

6. Done

Hope that helps some.

• 7 months later...

I found this to be the case with mine - before it went back for a new board - I'm sure I posted somewhere, it would be a good five or six degrees off with no effect of how many times I calibrated it or what angle I calibrated it at.

Just checked it now it's come back with a new board and it's less than one degree off now.  Don't know how much difference it makes to the ride, just 'detects' it falling sooner on one side than the other may be?

5 hours ago, DangerousDick said:

I found this to be the case with mine - before it went back for a new board - I'm sure I posted somewhere, it would be a good five or six degrees off with no effect of how many times I calibrated it or what angle I calibrated it at.

Just checked it now it's come back with a new board and it's less than one degree off now.  Don't know how much difference it makes to the ride, just 'detects' it falling sooner on one side than the other may be?

That's the only issue I figured it would have is detecting falls.  Mine isn't off by much, so probably will never affect me.  I can turn scraping both pads and it's never turned off.

I figure it's how it's mounted inside.  Probably if it is slightly twisted when mounted to the frame.  I tried to calibrate when it was leaning about 15 degrees, and it didn't change roll angle at all.

• 5 months later...

Archived