Add a joke to lighten our day...

Andy_T

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked

On 1/26/2017 at 2:30 AM, Vik's said:

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked

OMG...I feel like an open book on this forum! :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Why was the sand wet?  

Because the sea weed.

Weed... peed....I got it...with a little help from Alexa!  :facepalm:

BvaHwO1.png

I had a Freudian slip with my wife the other day. I meant to say "Honey, please pass the salt" but instead I said "You bitch.. you ruined my life."
In case anyone is wondering, a Freudian slip is when you say one thing but meant to fuck your mother.

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

In case anyone is wondering, a Freudian slip is when you say one thing but meant to fuck your mother.

The joke, I've heard before, but this (quoted) was priceless, took me completely by surprise. ?

On 1/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, Rehab1 said:

Weed... peed....I got it...with a little help from Alexa!  :facepalm:

BvaHwO1.png

Did you see the one where the child asked it something and Alexa misunderstood and started talking about sex?:o:P  And the funniest part was when the father was trying to turn it off without alarming the child.  Alexa, no, something else.:roflmao:

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

Did you see the one where the child asked it something and Alexa misunderstood and started talking about sex?:o:P  And the funniest part was when the father was trying to turn it off without alarming the child.  Alexa, no, something else.:roflmao:

Sex education is much better than sex ignorance ;)

A pirate walks in to a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a parrot on his shoulder, and a peg leg.  The bartender says "Hey, there's a steering wheel on your pants"  The pirate says, "Arrr, I know, it's driving me nuts."

Archived