Andy_T

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, steve454 said:

When women wear a bikini they reveal 90% of their body.  Men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Adolescent boys...not so polite.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend

When i die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and shouting like his passengers.

"Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed, a poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed, and then one day he was shootin' at some food, and up through the ground came a bubblin crude.  Oil, that is, Texas tea.  Well, the next thing you know ole Jed's a millionare, his family said Californy is the place you oughta be, so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly,,,Hills that is, movie stars."

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

"Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed, a poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed, and then one day he was shootin' at some food, and up through the ground came a bubblin crude.  Oil, that is, Texas tea.  Well, the next thing you know ole Jed's a millionare, his family said Californy is the place you oughta be, so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly,,,Hills that is, movie stars."

Beverly Hillbillies Theme!

How 'bout the missing part:

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Jed and all his kin
They would like to thank you folks for kindly dropping in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heaping helping of their hospitality
(Beverly Hillbillies, that's what they call 'em now,
Nice folks Y'all come back now, ya hear?)

15 hours ago, Vik's said:

Beverly Hillbillies Theme!

Yes!

Him: "Green Acres is the place to be, farming is the life for me, land spreading out so far and wide, keep Manhattan just give that countryside."  Her: New York is where I'd rather stay, I get allergic smelling hay, darling I love you just give me Park Avenue."

On 1/23/2017 at 4:50 AM, Vik's said:

Real men don't take backups, but they cry a lot

I bought a stereo, sounds like crap.  It had the diamond needle, so i searched around and bought a moon rock needle, cost me 4 million bucks.  Now it sounds okay for a car stereo, wouldn't want it in my house. Steve Martin, comedy is not pretty.

Archived